Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

You're starting to use that smiley way too much Nancy

chickenfart

Reaction score
ha i wish that movie went through the roof id be livin it up

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Yay, she's actually talking now! I guess Tic Tac Toe/Hangman games are handy in getting a shy girl to open up. She actually said "Hello" to me as I walked past her, and I said "Hey" back. I asked her how she was doing, and instead of bobbing her head, she said "I'm fine, thank you." I never thought I'd hear more than one word sentences from this girl, and it's a refreshing change of pace from a month ago, for sure. We started talking about Halloween, and she still goes out trick or treating (I stopped when I turned 13). I'm now more smitten than I was when she was quiet. Damn, only thing that sucks is she has a boyfriend. I'm not the kind of guy to try anything when a girl's already in a relationship, so I'll just keep my head up. As long as she's happy with the guy, I'm cool.

Moonlight Drive

That's great WCW, sounds like she's really starting to open up.

That really is the best mindset to have, if you go try and screw up the relationship with her boyfriend you'd only do yourself harm.

Lol at Trick or treating, that never really caught on here in Aus.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
It's still a big thing here in the US, though I haven't been doing so for four years now. Who knows, I might just go for the scares this year. I rarely, if ever, eat candy, so the candy I'll just give to someone else IF I actually do go out this year. If I have friends to go with, maybe. Since I'm hanging out with younger teens than me, it might be possible.

Beer

WCW, going trick or treating with her could possibly bring you closer together, well very good chance anyhow.

J

WCW, going trick or treating with her could possibly bring you closer together, well very good chance anyhow.

Tried that one before actually. Kind of works for some reason. But yea I think there may be this gurl I might be crushing on. I don't know though cuase I haven't crushed since like freshman year. Lol. But all I know is she was singing at church and she sounded so beautiful. Had to hold the tears back. Lol.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
An incredibly shitty day; the girl I like, I saw her when I was walking to school (first time, too!) and she was really somber when I said "Hi" to her from afar. Some guy was walking away from her from what I saw, and then, later on in the day, I saw her again. She waved at me, but she was frowning while doing so. Then, it all hit me; the guy walking away from her earlier on was her boyfriend. She was late to 7th period, and she walked to the far end of the class, sat down alone, and put her head down. I heard sniffing, and I went over to her and she was crying, man. It was rather infectious; her sadness made me all awkward inside, like an aching heart. I asked her if she was okay, she shook her head while crying. I then asked her if she wanted to talk about it, she shook her head once more. Finally, because of her refusal, I simply told her, "If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you," and I touched her hand, and quietly walked away. She knodded as I said those words, and one of my other friends began trying to ger her to talk because I had to go sit down. At the end of the day, I asked him, "What did she say," and he said, "She has a cold. That's why." I told him straight up, "Then why is she crying? She wouldn't be crying if she had a simple cold." I was kinda pissed because no one was telling me anything. Finally, when we left the class, I just kinda walked slow as one of the girl's friends came up to her and consulted her as they walked away. My friend from earlier came to me and set me aside, and I overheard her and her friend talking about "love" and "boyfriend" as she was crying, something about her not remembering something or other. I couldn't quite make out the words. My friend, like I said, set me aside and I asked him, "It was about her boyfriend, wasn't it?" and he just said, "Yeah, it was."

He asked me, "Why do you care so much?" I told him, "I like this girl." He sorta nodded, and said, "Oh..." and we kinda parted ways. As I departed, he said he wasn't going to tell her, and jokingly, he said if we ever got together, and I hurt her in anyway, he'd come after me. I simply yelled out, "I'd never hurt a woman," and that was the end of it. I felt so damn helpless as I saw her cry, made me feel really crappy inside. She didn't confide in me, she did sorta confide in my friend, though. I feel like crap. Normally, she makes my day. My apparent helplessless has ruined my day. The worse day I've had in a long time, TBH.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
lol so Hannah broke up with me on Wednesday for no reason. But it's not like I really care...
Besides, she was a bitch anyways.
I'm going for this girl in my 2nd period, she always looks at me and shit lol
She should be pretty easy to get considering she likes to look at me...
But I should totally get to know her first.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol so Hannah broke up with me on Wednesday for no reason. But it's not like I really care...
Besides, she was a bitch anyways.
I'm going for this girl in my 2nd period, she always looks at me and shit lol
She should be pretty easy to get considering she likes to look at me...
But I should totally get to know her first.

I find it quite amazimg thatpeople go out with someone, then instanly say, "Nah, she was a bitch man!" as soon as they get dumped. Maybe it's just a way to help your self esteem. It looks like you were trying to do the same with saying 'for no reason'.

humankiller99

Reaction score
when i was in high school (way back in the day) i was in SS class and i was trying to focus on the lesson but this girl behind me was caressing my neck. At first I liked it, but I turned to her and told her to stop. the teacher saw it and changed me and the girl's seats. funny thing is I talked to her after class and she said sorry and said she liked me and wanted to go out with me. so in my mind i was saying, "Yes, finally I might get some pussy" but I looked at her and said "im not interested." After that I felt bad cuz as time went on I saw her with another guy. so I lost my chance. Oh well, lesson learned.. when girl caresses your neck, go for the kill :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

OK IWF'ers, time for you to help me .... kinda. Alright, so I am single (=/), thus why I am posting here. Anyway, I have one girl that I like, but there's a problem: I barely see her at school. I honestly have no idea where she goes at lunchtime. I have walked around the school at lunch, hoping by odd chance that I may see where she hangs out. Alas, I cannot find her. I don't have any classes with her at all. The most I see her is when I walk past her in the lockers.

I do however, try to talk to her on MSN. I think she knows that I like her, or she has a feeling that I do, because she was kinda playing games with me a couple of nights ago. I think that just saying on MSN, "Hey, where do you go at lunch?" would be a little .... sudden and maybe awkward. Problem is, I don't have any of her friends on MSN, so I can't ask them or talk to them about anything. And of course, they are hanging out with her, wherever she is.

Normally, I'd feel my chances with girls are pretty slim. You have seen photos of me, and you can see that I'm pale, and have the bags under my eyes. I'm also pretty damn skinny, so I'm hardly a catch. Although, I think she may be interested. She's not apart of the popular group or anything. She's very smart, in fact. I was in the excellerated class with her last year, thus how I met her. Unfortunately, I got kicked out due to crap science marks (it was excellerated maths and science), while she's still in there.

When she talks to me, she tells me how she will repeat the excellerated stuff, so that it will be average, and how we could be in the same class. I'm not sure what to take it as though, as I never see her at school.

Any help would be great, although this feels more like just a bit of a rant. I guess I'll keep you guys updated on this.

EDIT: So she was just on MSN briefly, so of course I talked to her as soon as she came on. I can't be patient, it's just neck. I actually haven't had a great week due to school beginning, and a new workload with cricket. We won cricket easily today, and I bowled well, but talking to her has definitely field better than I have all week by so far.