Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

It must be her period.

No, but really if something is personally traumatising her then it is best not to meddle with her. If she is withdrawing herself from you then dont be too pushy with comforting her otherwise she might think you see her as weak or dependant. But yeah, you can not be sure what is going on. There might be family problems, deaths or other bad things going on there. Dont not care, but just dont get too mosy in the situation. Keep making or trying to make her laugh though.

And iamironman, I think HBK said it all. Your heartbreak is not coincidental.

By the way, I am not a girl >_>

Toddy

Reaction score
I still can't find any girls at my school that I find attractive or just look good at all. So practically I'll be going to homecoming with me, myself, and I looking fresh as fuck for no reason.

Don't you guys hate it when you're only good at flirting with certain females?
I need a little help here

Yea I am kinda like that

But the problem it takes me ages to get to get on good terms with a chick as i always end up fucking it up with something or being to much of a cock to ask a girl that i know likes me and the first step i always hate but as soon as that is over it is all sweet and i can be the best with them but it is the first step
Any Advice?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok, ok, ok!

I seriously need some help:

Ok I'm what you can call a stud. I'm definitely not a player, but girls are always all over me, and I treat them right. So when school started I was super popular at my new school, and this beautiful chick really liked me. We liked each other, adn eventually went out. Me being the imature guy that I am- asked her out off the bat. We stayed together for 'bout three weeks, and stayed at a very below my average pace. All we did was kiss, and at school we couldn't do much due to the tight ass security. We eventually broke up. She dumped me because she thought we moved to much. Which honestly it was to fast. I mean we didn't know much 'bout each other. I usually get over girls with the snap of a finger but I couldn't get over her. I tried, and tried. I got with other girls, and nothing happened. At some party last week I didn't go but she made out with my friend as a dare. I've never been the jelouse type but I can say without a doubt that I was jelouse. So I'm still really liking her, and can't believe there's no chance of us (so I thought). One day we text each other, and we flirt. She eventually brings up in a convo bout each other that "Oh I bet will probably go out again. In the future". Now she tells me herself she still likes me, and I tell her I still like her. I pull all the cheesy lines, good lines, compliments, EVERYTHING. She starts to like my friend, but my friend is REALLY not intrested in her. I even tried to get them together thinking it would help me get over her. It didn't go through. So we are talking at the movies, and we just do our casual flirting, and smiling at each other. Now her best friend who is with her atm, tells me "dont worry everything will be good". Before I left her at the movies, adn went home. My close friend went to her, and talked to her. He said how much I really liked her, and I guess what he said worked. Because she texted me as soon as she got home, and said "hey lets talk", I reply "'bout?", she says "us!". Now she's thinking, and all this. I mean I'd ask her out again but I'm worried that she rejects me and that's the final screw in my coffin door. What do I do here? I'm in dire need of help! How can I get this chick back!

Christian

Reaction score
youre 15 lol you made it sound like you were 19 or something. dont even bother with girls for a few more years suckaaaaa

The_Model

Reaction score
im tellin u true love is dead thats y its been over a year since ive had a gf

Only to people who have negative views.

I had a girlfriend when I was a teenager. We broke up after about 8 months. After that, I dated a few, nothing serious. Spent most of my time with my friends going camping, hanging out at bars, basically going anywhere fun. I met my now wife in 2002 when she first started working where I work. We didn't date right away but I had a thing for her, big time. Anyways, I learnt that in 2004, she would be leaving to go to college. I made sure that on her last day, she didn't leave without me driving her home. I ended up bringing her out to dinner and we've been together ever since. She also returned to work once her college was completed.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
She's cool again. She sure likes to skip class, though. I asked her where she was on Friday, since I saw her walking after 1st Period, and yet, she's gone for 7th Period, the only class I have her in. She kinda smiled, in a guilty way when I asked her, "You like skipping, huh?" She's still as silent as ever, only ever bobbing her head when I ask her something. For some reason, her quiet nature intrigues me; it proposes a certain mystique about her. I'm just going through the motions now; I know she has a boyfriend, she's shy, and here I am, being the only guy (and person, mind you) in class saying hello to her, and so forth.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

She's cool again. She sure likes to skip class, though. I asked her where she was on Friday, since I saw her walking after 1st Period, and yet, she's gone for 7th Period, the only class I have her in. She kinda smiled, in a guilty way when I asked her, "You like skipping, huh?" She's still as silent as ever, only ever bobbing her head when I ask her something. For some reason, her quiet nature intrigues me; it proposes a certain mystique about her. I'm just going through the motions now; I know she has a boyfriend, she's shy, and here I am, being the only guy (and person, mind you) in class saying hello to her, and so forth.

This would make the perfect novel.

The noble WCW Rules speaks to the mysterious quiet girl in his class, when no one else will. She has a boyfriend, but they never seem to be together. What will we see from these lovebirds next?

Find out on the next episode of DRAGONBALL Z!

*cue freaky rock music*

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Dude, WCW Rules could talk about his day at school and it would make an intriguing novel with how good a writer he is.

LadyHotrod

Ok, ok, ok!

I seriously need some help:

Ok I'm what you can call a stud. I'm definitely not a player, but girls are always all over me, and I treat them right. So when school started I was super popular at my new school, and this beautiful chick really liked me. We liked each other, adn eventually went out. Me being the imature guy that I am- asked her out off the bat. We stayed together for 'bout three weeks, and stayed at a very below my average pace. All we did was kiss, and at school we couldn't do much due to the tight ass security. We eventually broke up. She dumped me because she thought we moved to much. Which honestly it was to fast. I mean we didn't know much 'bout each other. I usually get over girls with the snap of a finger but I couldn't get over her. I tried, and tried. I got with other girls, and nothing happened. At some party last week I didn't go but she made out with my friend as a dare. I've never been the jelouse type but I can say without a doubt that I was jelouse. So I'm still really liking her, and can't believe there's no chance of us (so I thought). One day we text each other, and we flirt. She eventually brings up in a convo bout each other that "Oh I bet will probably go out again. In the future". Now she tells me herself she still likes me, and I tell her I still like her. I pull all the cheesy lines, good lines, compliments, EVERYTHING. She starts to like my friend, but my friend is REALLY not intrested in her. I even tried to get them together thinking it would help me get over her. It didn't go through. So we are talking at the movies, and we just do our casual flirting, and smiling at each other. Now her best friend who is with her atm, tells me "dont worry everything will be good". Before I left her at the movies, adn went home. My close friend went to her, and talked to her. He said how much I really liked her, and I guess what he said worked. Because she texted me as soon as she got home, and said "hey lets talk", I reply "'bout?", she says "us!". Now she's thinking, and all this. I mean I'd ask her out again but I'm worried that she rejects me and that's the final screw in my coffin door. What do I do here? I'm in dire need of help! How can I get this chick back!

If she wants to try again with you, give it a go. If she ends up rejecting you, oh well. You'll get over it. It might be hard at first since you seem to really have feelings for her but everything happens for a reason. You can always get someone better. There are so many choices out there that you can't just give up because one you really like ended up not being the one for you.

From every relationship comes wisdom. You live and learn and when you get into a relationship, you have to always be prepared for heartache, whether it's in the form of just arguing or if it goes as far as breaking up. No matter what, you'll learn something from it and you can use it to be a better boyfriend in your next relationship.

I know I've learned a hell of a lot. I've never had a relationship before the one I have now and in the beginning, I was jealous as hell because I didn't know what an actual relationship was supposed to be like. I was insecure and always thought that every other girl was better and they he was always checking out someone as a possible option but it wasn't the case at all. Now, I couldn't give two shits if he spoke to a girl in a mini skirt and a tube top. If you don't have trust, you don't have a relationship. If someone is going to do something, they're gonna do it, no matter what. He's proven that he wont stray so it helps with the relationship security.

In my opinion, the friend shouldn't get in on it. If you two are meant to get back together, it will happen because it's destiny. The friend shouldn't be talking to her and basically forcing her to get into the relationship nor should the friend be telling you things will be fine.

The Rated R CMStar

Meh, first time in this thread I'll go ahead and post something.

For some reason, I have somewhat a twisted mentality. I don't really care to have a relationship or go out with someone, I just want to know if I like them to increase my ego. For example, I see this girl checking me out at school, I play the "you look at me, I look at you" game, go talk to her, find out if I do like her or if you know, if I wanted to know her better we could be something else, basically just go and find out if she's interested in me, and if she is...good for you, see ya some other time.

I am not a shrink or anything, but I think that is due to my time in primary school(kids can be oh so bad with fat kids). I lost weight, and basically became a jackass. There's actually a funny story in it also. A girl who used to pick on me because I was fat and made fun on me, a year later, the year in which I lost weight, started trying to hook up with me, and to this day, 3 years later, still tries.

My latest experience that went further that sending a girl away when finding out how she felt about me was with this girl who traveled on my bus. I stopped going on that bus and one day she asked for my e-mail. We talked for about 2 months by mail and in person. I could tell she was into me, but I wasn't. One day I don't know, just realized that maybe I was into her and went right into it, telling her I like her. Next day she said I misunderstood everything and that she just wanted to be friends as of now. That could be right you never know, but with everything you asked me and talked with me before, that was pure BS.

A month later we started talking again, and once again she started insinuating. I did nothing, and on the last conversation we had, the last thing she said was "I have to go, my baby just called". Nice way to drop the news that you have a boyfriend.

Earlier today we started talking again. But knowing myself, if I do go forward, it would be only for revenge, so I don't think I will.