Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

^^Gotta agree. I've been like that before, and well, then this girl I like now came along.

Although I'm semi-over her. Probably just because I haven't seem her in over a week though.

iamironman

Reaction score
and i was saying there is no ther girl there is no such thing as trtue love and i have given up i still mess round with grils but i gave up the search for "the right one" long ago

MikeRaw

^Ok, you say you have given up, but he was talking to LC in the first place, not you, lol.
Anyways, LC, Beer is right, you are still like 15 ( I think) so you till have alot of time dude.

Beer

Lol, iamironman you are a laugh. Anyhoo, yea, correction LC is 13.14 cn't remember, and seriously, you have about 20 years ahead of you, there are so many girls that could be much better than this one.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I speak from experience man I've had alot of crap happen but hey its worst if u already started dating her..as in boyfriend girlfriend not just the going to the movies not being official type of dating...

One girl I was dating had to move to Fl cause of a job offer her dad got...hmm was messed up

I was dating this one girl who live right across the street from one of my cousins...so every Sunday when my grandma went to her moms since my cousin lived right down the road from there she would drop me off there then since my girlfriend lived right across the street she would come over and stuff...then my cousin moved so I had no way to get to the girls house...and she no longer has a myspace or anything lol..

and I've had girls cheat on me also...

But the one thing that always happens...I bounce back...I always think I won't but I do know why...because there no girls out there and if for some reason it didn't work with the girl...then well she not the girl for you...

Just keep your head up LC and the right girl will come.

McLovin

Reaction score
You surprised me there Blaze.

You actually gave me some fuxking good advice.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol..whats that suppose to me

lol kidding

Yeah I know I'm pretty good at advice...I might seem like a dumbass and all that but when it comes to relationship stuff I can can some damn good advice...lol

iamironman

Reaction score
im tellin u true love is dead thats y its been over a year since ive had a gf

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Dawg its not dead alright..

Everyone no matter how ugly or how hot

how stupid or how smart

none of that matters cause everyone has one person for them...Don't say its not true cause trust me there is someone out there for you...but you gotta believe it to find her.

Moonlight Drive

im tellin u true love is dead thats y its been over a year since ive had a gf

I think there's a different reason for that >_>

But yeah, there's someone for everyone. And in someone cases, there's two people for everyone. That's what we call the jackpot.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hehe, such a cliche, though I see where you're coming from. We're young too; many of the guys posting in this topic are no older than 20, and here we are, some of us talking about finding the right one and so forth. Some people take longer than others to find what they're looking for, and well, some never find 'em.

As of now, the girl I like, who has a boyfriend, has been very quiet. Whenever I try to talk to her, she just seems withdrawn; it's not only me, she does it to everyone. She seems sad, or hurt, and I try to cheer her up, and all she does is cover her head or look down. I don't want to see her like that, but what can I do? She doesn't talk to anybody. She's young, she doesn't need to be going through whatever it is she's going through if it's making her feel bad or hurt.

I wait for her after class, and me and this other kid try to help her, but she refuses. I'm wondering, damn, why? I don't like to seem bothersome; I just care enough. I need a women's perspective on this, TBH.