Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i am compelled to defend one of the only 2 ppl who respect me on this bd

i saw the sig eith her b4 i saw it on christian

i ma telling the truth but if u dont take my word for it i dont give a fuck

that is all

Of course she had it first. Christian has it as a joke. Clearly, you have no idea what's going on.

That is all.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I fucking hate when people are this ignorant.

No one has any right to ruin a relationship just because they want someone. How the fuck would you like it if someone wanted your girl and said "who gives a fuck about her boyfriend? Go for it!"? I'm sure you'd be pretty damn pissed off that some guy decided to move in on your girlfriend.

You obviously have no consideration for relationships whatsoever. People like you disgust me.

Yeah, I don't do this. Even if I hate the guy, I won't try to do anything malicious towards him, because it'd be hurting her, and it's something I won't want to do. I myself, wouldn't want someone to move in on my girlfriend, especially if I really loved her and so forth. For me, I'm just really trying to be friends with her, trying to learn who she is, although she's making it difficult by being so shy. I really am clueless how to go about it; she's so withdrawn from the class, she doesn't talk to anybody, and I can kinda relate because I'm very quiet in many of my other classes. Nevertheless, my philosophy is similiar to your's; go for Ms. (Mr. in your case) Right, rather than Right Now. It's hard, but it's somethng I'm going to do, because if not, it'll be a confliction and contradiction on my part.

Beer

I fucking hate when people are this ignorant.

No one has any right to ruin a relationship just because they want someone. How the fuck would you like it if someone wanted your girl and said "who gives a fuck about her boyfriend? Go for it!"? I'm sure you'd be pretty damn pissed off that some guy decided to move in on your girlfriend.

You obviously have no consideration for relationships whatsoever. People like you disgust me.

Lol, I agree with LHR. You don't just waltz in and hit on some ones Girl Friend. That is a ridiculous thing to say. If he did that the guy, I am guessing, would be pretty pissed off. No matter how ugly the relationship is, stay well away, because no matter what you do, you will ALWAYS mess things up more and perhaps end a relationship that could have gone for years and years where as the girl then goes out with you and it could last a couple of months, maybe even weeks.

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah i wont do that either. i could now because i actually have enough balls to talk to this one girl who i actually like a lot too but she has a bf of a year or 2. so i really would prefer her to be happy with him to be sad without him because of me.

humankiller99

Reaction score
there are some HOT chicks at my real estate job now. most are in their early 20's. this one girl in my group is cute, but she has a bf. Im not telling her I have a gf, though I think my boss blurted it out but she is mad cute and we talked a little bit. she used to be in the army which is cool I guess.

not gonna pursue her cuz im so in love with my gf. then again can always use a fuck buddy :p

Ballin

Reaction score
Me and this girl have been pretty good friends ever since the end of Summer. We talk on Myspace and MSN quite a bit and Im on her best friends list. The thing is she's really shy and only says like lol, etc. and...she has a bf which is my friend. So right now Im just staying a good friend and once they brake Ill ask her out.

The thing is about him and her is...they dont talk. I honestlly see no point in them dating at all she even says it herself, she also said theyd never kiss. I see them more as "ok" friends. But she's staying with him for some reason.

Vandy316

Reaction score
^thats kinda wierd.

well at the last day of our Street Fair i was talking these 2 girls when some of my friends wanted to go, so i left without asking them for their number or anything. then me and another friend who wasnt there started walking around looking for some girls to hang out with. we found 3 and we rode a ride with them. we didnt have any tickets so we used theirs, thats how i work, but they were all under 5 foot and me being 6'4" thats a bit wierd. they werent bad looking but i prefer someone a bit taller. then we start walking around again and another one of my friends points out the 2 girls i was talking to earlier so me and my friend went up and talked to them. Neither of the 2 conversations i had with them went bad either so i was gaining confidence in myself. i asked if they preffered to walk around and i just bought myself some tickets so that the 4 of us could ride a ride together, she chose the ferris wheel. we start walking over there when she says hi to her mom. me and my friend start walking slower but staying behind them so it didnt look wierd and she looked back and said she was in trouble. right then that confidence i just had dropped. we followed a bit more hoping for them to be able to ride but they just kept walking with her. i never got her number, i planned on it after or during the ride, so i only know her first name and the school she goes to. she lives an hour away so its not like i will see her at school or anything. so what should i do?

humankiller99

Reaction score
forget her and move on. she prob thought you were a stalker or psycho er something. i guess her loss then.

keep trying though dude. confidence is what girls like. but dont go overboard with it. BE YOURSELF!

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah i know, theres no way i will act like anything but myself but thanks for the advice. i hope she didnt think i was a stalker, but if i see her again that would pretty sweet, but i aint gonna go to one of her school's games to see her because that would make me a stalker

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah, ill try to talk to her but i have no way of it. i mean she might have a facebook or myspace but i dont know her last name, or how to spell her first name, so i will probably not find her on it.

iamironman

Reaction score
i have no prob getting grils but in a series of long stories i dont feel like sharing with YOU i have experienced to much pain falling in love and have given up said pursuit (clarifiying that i have given up on LOVE but not GIRLS if u catch my drift)