Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Me and this girl hang out every lunch, along with a few of my friends. But I'm always paranoid. She went out with this guy who used to be my friend but started ignoring me so I stopped talking, and we aint friends anymore.

This was while they were going out. Then she decided to dump him a week later, you could say choosing me over him. Then shes had like 3 other boyfriends since then, with someone now. And shes always being asked out by more cooler people than me.

But it's really hard, when you see them together. It rips my heart away, I want to be that person more than anything in the world. Day by day the chances get less and less, to the point where I just don't know what to do.

As I said I'm gonig out with her next Saturday, what should I do, to maybe increase my chances?

Evil Austin

Man, that'd suck.

The girl told me about a guy that asked her out yesterday. I was shit scared for a second, till she told me she said no.

Fuck them, why do guys have to ask girls out? Can't girls do it?

Quoted because I can't agree more I mean why do we have to be the really nervous sweaty ones that go up ot a girl and be like all shit scared - Why is it our job also the bit about proposing I understnad that because that would look at bit weird if a girl proposed ?

Beer

Me and this girl hang out every lunch, along with a few of my friends. But I'm always paranoid. She went out with this guy who used to be my friend but started ignoring me so I stopped talking, and we aint friends anymore.

This was while they were going out. Then she decided to dump him a week later, you could say choosing me over him. Then shes had like 3 other boyfriends since then, with someone now. And shes always being asked out by more cooler people than me.

But it's really hard, when you see them together. It rips my heart away, I want to be that person more than anything in the world. Day by day the chances get less and less, to the point where I just don't know what to do.

As I said I'm gonig out with her next Saturday, what should I do, to maybe increase my chances?

Honestly, do something out of sort. When she greets you tell her she is hot, say something like "Woahhh! Look at you. My temperature is increasing by the minute!" She will probably laugh at this as a joke and you say "Yeahh.... A poor attempt at a Chat Up Line...." also as a joke. Later on, you do something like spanking or squeezing her ass. This will be a joke, but she will also not be happy with you, don't worry about this as it make her think you are coming onto her. Then for the rest of the trip tease it. Tell her she is hot. But remember say all this as a joke.

This will work. It is how I got my First Girlfriend :)

McLovin

Reaction score
She isn't like that really. And bad news, my best friend has asked her out if she dumps her boyfriend now. And she said there's a good chance.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Quoted because I can't agree more I mean why do we have to be the really nervous sweaty ones that go up ot a girl and be like all shit scared - Why is it our job also the bit about proposing I understnad that because that would look at bit weird if a girl proposed ?

its because we would kinda look a little weak in not building up the courage to ask her a what to some people, others, like me, not so simple question. but i kindve wish that it wouldnt be wierd though. it is much easier to say yes than to comeup with a whole conversation and then ask a question. cause i just came out to one girl and asked if she wanted to go out. ya, that didnt turn out well. i felt extremely uncomfortable because her friends were there too. she said no and now im kindve happy she said no. shes turned out to be nothing what i thought she was.

LadyHotrod

I say who cares about the boyfried WCW, if you see the opening go for it.

I fucking hate when people are this ignorant.

No one has any right to ruin a relationship just because they want someone. How the fuck would you like it if someone wanted your girl and said "who gives a fuck about her boyfriend? Go for it!"? I'm sure you'd be pretty damn pissed off that some guy decided to move in on your girlfriend.

You obviously have no consideration for relationships whatsoever. People like you disgust me.

iamironman

Reaction score
i only move in on another guys gf if the guy deserves it

LadyHotrod

Who are you to decide if he deserves it or not? You're no one. You have no business messing with other people's relationships. There are more fish in the sea so find your own lover.

iamironman

Reaction score
i havent done that often or recently im not an arse although u and Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy
r the only ones on this bd that do not treat me like one and i have no problem getting girls but i gave up on love long ago

iamironman

Reaction score
i am compelled to defend one of the only 2 ppl who respect me on this bd

i saw the sig on her b4 i saw it on christian

i am telling the truth but if u dont take my word for it i dont give a fuck

that is all