Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Ask her at the dance, I suppose, or whenever you're ready. Don't wait too long though, as her fancy for you (or your's for her) will just wane in time and nothing will ever happen. I've failed twice, so I'm telling ya from my own failures; ask her now, or not at all! This other girl I'm interested is making it really hard (the shy cute one), she blushes and smiles whenever I say hi and ask her how she's doing, but she's so damn quiet! I made her laugh, at least. I'm getting somewhere. Baby steps...

Reaction score
i have been married to the same lady 25 years,i have a daughter,had 2 sisters,my mama is still alive,and i have 5 nieces,but i am her to tell all you guys,if you think you know women,forget it!!! i know all these girls great,but every day one of them does something to shock me.it's easy for women to read us,but we can't compete with all them funny little hormones and mood swings they seem to have 24/7-365.

Vandy316

Reaction score
ok, well, im kindve in a pickle. i dont know which girl to go for but theres 3 possibilities.

1. This girl is extremely hot but i know shes fucked the biggest dude in school and im not like that. but i know she likes me but i think she will want to go too fast. (i wont lie, ive never even kissed a girl and im 16. and am one of the most popular kids in my school)

2. A foreign student from Germany. Shes is good looking, nice rack, and really sweet. really shes almost perfect for me. but here being German she gets confused easily and know English slang so i have to explain a bunch. Also she is gonna leave in June so it will be hard to keep that relationship when she leaves.

3. Shes decent looking, and plays sports, not saying shes good though. but playing is a huge plus because im a huge athlete. but she isnt well liked with my friends because she gets a bit annoying. but i feel like she is the better choice except i fear that i will get made fun of.

so please help me. i really want help with this and want good opinions. but if u could care less or will make a stupid comment about this then dont post anything. i only want help.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
1. This girl is extremely hot but i know shes fucked the biggest dude in school and im not like that. but i know she likes me but i think she will want to go too fast. (i wont lie, ive never even kissed a girl and im 16. and am one of the most popular kids in my school)

K,

read the phrases I bolded again, and ask yourself "Is this really that tough of a decision?"

Moonlight Drive

Definitely Number One. The bold MS made is a pretty major reason plus, 2 is leaving in June (plus shes German) and 3 is apprently annoying and your mates hate her. If she gets annoying, bros before hos dude. Always remember, bros before hos.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
^ LOL

Yeah, I'd say go numero uno, or number one. If you're sure she likes you and you like her, go for it. It doesn't hurt to ask, anyway.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I have said bros to before hos before to girls and their response is always, "Chicks before dicks." They have a counter attack :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

Well it could hurt, I for one get really awkward around a girl who knows how I feel about them. It's pretty bad :smh

But that girl I spent the last 7 pages talking about, i think we're back on track. The dance is tomorrow night, if I get a chance I'll make a move then. If not, I have till Tuesday, since that's her last day this term (we have an excursion for the last few days and she isn't going :()and I'm not waiting till next term.

Well today while we waited for buses she was the one who actually wanted to me to come sit with her, then I decided to test the waters a bit and pinched her arse as she stood up, and she sorta just turned around and gave me this little smile. I think that's good, although I might be wrong.

Chicks before Dicks sounds like something lesbian imo =/

WCW Rules

Reaction score
The girl I liked, I've found out yesterday, has a boyfriend already. :( Sucks for me; she was actually talking and said she was going out with this guy for four months, so I'm out. Meh... I'll find someone else.

Moonlight Drive

Man, that'd suck.

The girl told me about a guy that asked her out yesterday. I was shit scared for a second, till she told me she said no.

Fuck them, why do guys have to ask girls out? Can't girls do it?

Christian

Reaction score
-HBK- Man, how is everything going with the girl you like. We have not had a update in ages imo.

imo stands for in my opinion.. "we havent had an update for ages in my opinion" doesnt make sense. sry that bugs me when ppl throw imo or tbh or something at the end of a sentence.

Beer

imo stands for in my opinion.. "we havent had an update for ages in my opinion" doesnt make sense. sry that bugs me when ppl throw imo or tbh or something at the end of a sentence.

Sorry Peep.... Christian, Habbit.

Vandy316

Reaction score
well WS like i said, im not really like that so if i do talk to her and we actually get into a relationship i dont want to do anything that serious. So i think im narrowing it down without her but you guys did say some good reasons why i shouldnt go for the others though.

im just not good with girls and it pisses me off and my friends try to help, but i get shy around the ones that i have a chance with and that i like. but the ones i dont think i have a chance with, im pretty normal around. So i really think that even if i choose i would freeze up and not say much. that pisses me off the most. but the thing is, is that it seems like more and more girls are thinking im good looking but i just dont have as much experience as my friends so they get all of the good ones.

now that i think about it, the Principal's daughter is really hot, i think shes cool but again half of my friends cant stand her because she is too perfect because she get a 4.0, class president, cheerleader, and because of her dad being principal. the only thing he has allowed her to do is go to Prom twice, both times with guys he completely trusts. the only reason she went was because her mom let her. i think he trusts me because im also a good student, respected by all of my coaches, and have a well respected family. she, like me, has never been on a date so i could possibly make this work if i grow the balls and actually ask some time. this week is actually our annual Street Fair so i could hang out with her there i guess. i talk to her about everyday cause shes our tennis manager so i could just ask after our meet tomorrow. shes actually probably my top choice but she slipped my mind cause she didnt go to Homecoming but the others did.

god damn, i really need to stick with one girl, im sorry.

J

Real talk here. I been waiting for the one and have passed up a few ahhh. Triple F's. But I'm bout to just say fuck it and go for something easy I know. Cuase It been 18 years I can't wait for the one much longer. and hell this girl wants it bad.