Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Anyone here remember that little girl I told you about?

Well I rocked up to school today, and apparently she's unhappy with me. She won't speak to me, except turn away and say "Don't speak to me again". I've done nothing wrong!

CT Styles

LC said:
I've told the girl I like to go do one.

Smooth.

Alright boys, here's a little education about females. Don't treat them like that.

One: That's just not right. Just because you tried really hard and basically got rejected doesn't mean you tell her to fuck herself. That's just immature.

Two: What if you find down the track you want to try again? Now she's gonna remember what you said and be like, 'Yeah, whatever.'.

Just be discreet about it; wait your turn. If she likes you too then she'll make it known discreetly. Talk to her friends, just be like, 'Yeah umm.. I kinda don't mind 'insert her name'. Mind doing a little investigating??' or something. I've done that and I'm successful with females. Trust me.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Smooth.

Alright boys, here's a little education about females. Don't treat them like that.

One: That's just not right. Just because you tried really hard and basically got rejected doesn't mean you tell her to fuck herself. That's just immature.

Two: What if you find down the track you want to try again? Now she's gonna remember what you said and be like, 'Yeah, whatever.'.

Just be discreet about it; wait your turn. If she likes you too then she'll make it known discreetly. Talk to her friends, just be like, 'Yeah umm.. I kinda don't mind 'insert her name'. Mind doing a little investigating??' or something. I've done that and I'm successful with females. Trust me.

Well then all-knowing CT, got any advice for me?

:surrender:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm kinda having mixed signals from this one girl

She likes me but yet she does not wanna date me until we get to know each other more...yet she is always calling me baby...telling me so much about her day and all...I guess I just keep doing what I'm doing and it will work out in the end.

CT Styles

Blaze said:
I'm kinda having mixed signals from this one girl

She likes me but yet she does not wanna date me until we get to know each other more...yet she is always calling me baby...telling me so much about her day and all...I guess I just keep doing what I'm doing and it will work out in the end.

Lol, 'Baby' doesn't mean shit.

Yeah, I guess just do what she said. She is obviously interested in dating; just not now. If what you're doing is working, keep at it.

Nancy Di Loreto said:
Well then all-knowing CT, got any advice for me?

I read your previous post and it seems complicated to judge from an outsider's point of view. I think she might feel awkward due to the whole break-up and how he's a good mate of yours and how he was jealous of you two. She might still like him and feel it's your fault for the break-up.

If that's the case then I recommend talking to her or something. Don't say what the problem is as it may not be what I stated. Allow her to say it and see whether you can claim your case or apologies. See if you can talk to her and straighten things out.

Also, people. Take your time. If you like someone who's with someone else; don't just pounce on them straight away. Give them time if they need it to get over the relationship. Plus, it makes you look bad like as if you were just waiting for them to break up.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
She told from what she knows of me she likes me...she thinks I'm pretty hot and real sweet...I'm not like the pushy guy always talking about sex...and trying to get them to do stuff they don't wanna do...and we also both love the same type of music.

Moonlight Drive

Everything is going great right now. The roles have almost been reversed, she's the one calling out for me to wave, coming and sitting with me, grabbing hold of me and whatnot, not to mention I haven't got an awkward silence or angry stae out of anything I've said all week, seems I can't put a foot wrong. Problem is, I know you isn't looking for a boyfriend, and right now, I've come to the conclusion I don't really want a girlfriend right now. If the opportunity arises and the time is right, I'll definitely go for it, but right now, I'm just gonna keep things as they are.

I know of two other guys who like her, and not to be arrogant, but I know I have the best chance out of both of them.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I am going to the movies this Sat with the girl I like...hopefully after Sat she will be my girlfriend...I will let you all know how it goes.

edit:Also HBK good luck with all your stuff.

Seems she really likes ya but as you said she ain't lookin for a boyfriend right now and you came to think you don't want a girlfriend right now but later down the line maybe it will all come to play for you.

Moonlight Drive

This has nothing to do with the girl I've been talking about (although it is going swimmingly) but anyways.

Am I the only one who gets pissed off with guys hanging around with girls younger than them? I mean, you know, maybe a year or 2 is fine, but I knew a girl in Year 7, 12 at the time, who had an 18 year old boyfriend. That's just wrong imo, go for girls your fucking own age. And simply being older makes girls drool all over them, it gives them a huge confidence boost. Maybe it's just cause I'm a jealous fuck and get pissed off at guys from the other years flirting with girls I'm into while I am far away from caring about girls younger than me, but dudes like that piss me off.

=/

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Well, I like a girl a grade or so below me, do I piss you off? Hehe, I'm glad everything's going swimmingly for ya, kid. In my case, I'm not sure. I like her and everything, but she's reconciled with her boyfriend after whatever happened a week or so ago, and I'm... well, off elsewhere. I skipped school today (Senior Skip Day, whoop!) and tommorow I go back again. Really, if she didn't have a boyfriend, I probably would've asked already. Things aren't looking good, for me anyway, though I'm happy she's happy again. She's happy again, and if she's cool, so am I.

Moonlight Drive

If they actually like them, I suppose that's fine. It's just the guys that hang around them to take advantage of them suppose and get an easy hook-up.

You've just gotta keep at it man, I've had the sort of situation before and it's not great. Waiting really is the only option, sucks when you're forced into it.

Swimmingly is actually an understatement now I think of it, since she's the one now getting cut at me if I accidentally ignore her, and she's a lot more open than she used to be. :]

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
This is my first time wandering into this thread with a problem. (Just for fun I'm drinking a Pepsi and this smilie popped up :drinks_pepsi: ) Okay so here it goes.

There's this girl that I've liked for nearly a year now. Over time we've become pretty good friends. She's one of my better friends and I really don't want to fuck that up. I'm buddies with her current boyfriend, who I have reason to believe is cheating on her. I can't tell her that because I have no official proof and I don't want her to think that I'm trying to break them up, which would not be good for me. So does anybody have an words of wisdom to help me out. Please don't say move on because I've tried, but I just can't. Anybody feel like helping?

Moonlight Drive

There's this girl that I've liked for nearly a year now. Over time we've become pretty good friends. She's one of my better friends and I really don't want to fuck that up. I'm buddies with her current boyfriend, who I have reason to believe is cheating on her. I can't tell her that because I have no official proof and I don't want her to think that I'm trying to break them up, which would not be good for me. So does anybody have an words of wisdom to help me out. Please don't say move on because I've tried, but I just can't. Anybody feel like helping?
You should confront the boyfriend first of all. Either that, or see if your suspicions are not baseless. You don't have to necessarily confront him, if you do it in a casual way he may not got offended. But if you have any reason to believe he is cheating on her, I'd talk to him, not the girl.

Now I have a problem of my own. Well, I'm sure we all know the girl I've been going on about since the inception of this thread. Now today, a buddy of mine in Year 9 came up to me in the canteen line and told me he had heard a rumour about me. He tells me that he heard I apparently rooted the girl I'm really into (some rumours I can live with :D). Well I told him it wasn't true and it went on his way. Anyway, it's pretty obvious he didn't hear it and I dunno, somebody put him up to it, because nobody has said anything else about it to me or her.

So, this is where it kind of got interesting. I told her about it of course. Then me a couple of her friends were talking about it and somebody said something like 'I know who wears the pants in this relationship' (talking about me and her) and then she said 'Oh, I never wear any pants' before looking and me in that sort of flirty way, and it continue like that for a little while. For some reason lately, I'm starting to get the vibe she might be into me as well. But I'm still really conflicted about what I should do. I don't know whether to just keep things the way they are and remain friends, or tell her how I feel. It's great right now and I wouldn't want anything to ruin it, but I just need to get it off my chest, I really don't know. =/

So I have decide on my plan of attack. I'm gonna test the waters over the next couple days, getting closer to her and such to see where she really stands, which I've kind of been doing lately anyway. If I think I should, I'll go ahead and tell her. If not, I suppose I'll bide my time and just cruise along.

Good idea, bad idea? Advice would be great. :D

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This has nothing to do with the girl I've been talking about (although it is going swimmingly) but anyways.

Am I the only one who gets pissed off with guys hanging around with girls younger than them? I mean, you know, maybe a year or 2 is fine, but I knew a girl in Year 7, 12 at the time, who had an 18 year old boyfriend. That's just wrong imo, go for girls your fucking own age. And simply being older makes girls drool all over them, it gives them a huge confidence boost. Maybe it's just cause I'm a jealous fuck and get pissed off at guys from the other years flirting with girls I'm into while I am far away from caring about girls younger than me, but dudes like that piss me off.

=/

The shits wrong

Like you said a year or 2 is ok even thought the law in Ga says 3 years differnt I'm not gonna date anyone 2 year younger then me because I feel you know its like so freaking sick and wrong.

Beer

Now I have a problem of my own. Well, I'm sure we all know the girl I've been going on about since the inception of this thread. Now today, a buddy of mine in Year 9 came up to me in the canteen line and told me he had heard a rumour about me. He tells me that he heard I apparently rooted the girl I'm really into (some rumours I can live with :D). Well I told him it wasn't true and it went on his way. Anyway, it's pretty obvious he didn't hear it and I dunno, somebody put him up to it, because nobody has said anything else about it to me or her.

So, this is where it kind of got interesting. I told her about it of course. Then me a couple of her friends were talking about it and somebody said something like 'I know who wears the pants in this relationship' (talking about me and her) and then she said 'Oh, I never wear any pants' before looking and me in that sort of flirty way, and it continue like that for a little while. For some reason lately, I'm starting to get the vibe she might be into me as well. But I'm still really conflicted about what I should do. I don't know whether to just keep things the way they are and remain friends, or tell her how I feel. It's great right now and I wouldn't want anything to ruin it, but I just need to get it off my chest, I really don't know. =/

So I have decide on my plan of attack. I'm gonna test the waters over the next couple days, getting closer to her and such to see where she really stands, which I've kind of been doing lately anyway. If I think I should, I'll go ahead and tell her. If not, I suppose I'll bide my time and just cruise along.

Good idea, bad idea? Advice would be great. :D

Well my friend, first of all, never tell her that you want her to be your Sex Buddy. Rofl, random I know, but when I was 16, there was this girl I was into. I had just gotten into Sex Life and had done so 4 or 5 times already, she and I were good friends and we kinda fancied each other, but, I did not want to get into a relationship because at the time, I still fancied my current wife who I was scared would lose interest in me if I had a relationship. And tbh, I was in it for the sex with this girl. Anyhoo, one day I plucked up courage and asked her if she would be my Fuck Buddy! :D or not :smh Basically she said that I was not serious with her and I did not really like her, so pretty much half of our years girls hated me, since she was pretty popular.

So basically, don't do it! :happy:

Anyhoo, you want to slowly get closer to her, do something out of sort and see what her reaction is. Try going up behind her and squeezing her arse or something. Try something different.