Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
I think I'm stuffed with the girl I like. This other kid who is an emo is becoming clsoe friends with her, and thats all she seems to want to talk to nowadays.

But yersterday on MSN, I think she seemed to care a little. I walk with her to school and sit with her in one lesson. We are pretty close, but I think I'm slipping away from her priorities.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think I'm stuffed with the girl I like. This other kid who is an emo is becoming clsoe friends with her, and thats all she seems to want to talk to nowadays.

But yersterday on MSN, I think she seemed to care a little. I walk with her to school and sit with her in one lesson. We are pretty close, but I think I'm slipping away from her priorities.

Mmmm lucky bath turd. I wish I had that much contact with the girl I like. Keep at it though, don't give up.

Although, when talking with her, she mentioned that she was moving. When I asked where, she said just close, as she could never move too far away from me. I need to see her at school. I hate just talking to her on MSN.

McLovin

Reaction score
We were close the other week, but this past week its like I'm not really who she likes to talk to. We're still friends.

But in a few weeks I'm going to town with her, so hopefully that'll make us closer.

LadyHotrod

An incredibly shitty day; the girl I like, I saw her when I was walking to school (first time, too!) and she was really somber when I said "Hi" to her from afar. Some guy was walking away from her from what I saw, and then, later on in the day, I saw her again. She waved at me, but she was frowning while doing so. Then, it all hit me; the guy walking away from her earlier on was her boyfriend. She was late to 7th period, and she walked to the far end of the class, sat down alone, and put her head down. I heard sniffing, and I went over to her and she was crying, man. It was rather infectious; her sadness made me all awkward inside, like an aching heart. I asked her if she was okay, she shook her head while crying. I then asked her if she wanted to talk about it, she shook her head once more. Finally, because of her refusal, I simply told her, "If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you," and I touched her hand, and quietly walked away. She knodded as I said those words, and one of my other friends began trying to ger her to talk because I had to go sit down. At the end of the day, I asked him, "What did she say," and he said, "She has a cold. That's why." I told him straight up, "Then why is she crying? She wouldn't be crying if she had a simple cold." I was kinda pissed because no one was telling me anything. Finally, when we left the class, I just kinda walked slow as one of the girl's friends came up to her and consulted her as they walked away. My friend from earlier came to me and set me aside, and I overheard her and her friend talking about "love" and "boyfriend" as she was crying, something about her not remembering something or other. I couldn't quite make out the words. My friend, like I said, set me aside and I asked him, "It was about her boyfriend, wasn't it?" and he just said, "Yeah, it was."

He asked me, "Why do you care so much?" I told him, "I like this girl." He sorta nodded, and said, "Oh..." and we kinda parted ways. As I departed, he said he wasn't going to tell her, and jokingly, he said if we ever got together, and I hurt her in anyway, he'd come after me. I simply yelled out, "I'd never hurt a woman," and that was the end of it. I felt so damn helpless as I saw her cry, made me feel really crappy inside. She didn't confide in me, she did sorta confide in my friend, though. I feel like crap. Normally, she makes my day. My apparent helplessless has ruined my day. The worse day I've had in a long time, TBH.

Just because she confides in your friend doesn't mean she likes him/doesn't like you. Maybe, for whatever reason, she just feels more comfortable talking to him or maybe he took more time to talk to her and find out what was up. Either way, don't try to press the matter. You guys don't want to come across as trying to invade her life right now or being the kind of guys who "move in" on a girl who's now freshly single.

That's not to say you can't talk to her, just make sure you don't come across as taking advantage of her newly single status. She obviously really loved the guy and they might want to work it out so don't make a move yet.

Everyone takes breaking up differently. Some deal with it by talking to their friends and some just want to be left alone. Girls usually like to talk about it.

I have a feeling, though, that you and your friend will have a competition for this girl without even knowing it. I don't know why, I just get the vibe that you both want to be the hero and when someone finds out that someone else likes someone, it can very easily become a competition. Your fiend may not have had any likings to this girl but now that he knows you are after her, he might want to be the one who "wins" her.

Just keep in mind, like I said, don't try anything yet. If they decide to not get back together and when she decides she is ready to find someone new, then go for it. If your friend decides to get her, knowing that you like her, he's not a good friend.

lol so Hannah broke up with me on Wednesday for no reason. But it's not like I really care...
Besides, she was a bitch anyways.
I'm going for this girl in my 2nd period, she always looks at me and shit lol
She should be pretty easy to get considering she likes to look at me...
But I should totally get to know her first.

That's a bit stupid....if you didn't care that she broke up with you then you really didn't love her in the first place.

Just because someone looks at you doesn't mean they like you. There are a lot of reasons people look at other people. If I like the way someone dresses or if I like their haircolour, I will always look at them. That doesn't mean I want them.

OK IWF'ers, time for you to help me .... kinda. Alright, so I am single (=/), thus why I am posting here. Anyway, I have one girl that I like, but there's a problem: I barely see her at school. I honestly have no idea where she goes at lunchtime. I have walked around the school at lunch, hoping by odd chance that I may see where she hangs out. Alas, I cannot find her. I don't have any classes with her at all. The most I see her is when I walk past her in the lockers.

I do however, try to talk to her on MSN. I think she knows that I like her, or she has a feeling that I do, because she was kinda playing games with me a couple of nights ago. I think that just saying on MSN, "Hey, where do you go at lunch?" would be a little .... sudden and maybe awkward. Problem is, I don't have any of her friends on MSN, so I can't ask them or talk to them about anything. And of course, they are hanging out with her, wherever she is.

Normally, I'd feel my chances with girls are pretty slim. You have seen photos of me, and you can see that I'm pale, and have the bags under my eyes. I'm also pretty damn skinny, so I'm hardly a catch. Although, I think she may be interested. She's not apart of the popular group or anything. She's very smart, in fact. I was in the excellerated class with her last year, thus how I met her. Unfortunately, I got kicked out due to crap science marks (it was excellerated maths and science), while she's still in there.

When she talks to me, she tells me how she will repeat the excellerated stuff, so that it will be average, and how we could be in the same class. I'm not sure what to take it as though, as I never see her at school.

Any help would be great, although this feels more like just a bit of a rant. I guess I'll keep you guys updated on this.

EDIT: So she was just on MSN briefly, so of course I talked to her as soon as she came on. I can't be patient, it's just neck. I actually haven't had a great week due to school beginning, and a new workload with cricket. We won cricket easily today, and I bowled well, but talking to her has definitely field better than I have all week by so far.

You shouldn't allow her to do things with her education just to be in the same class as you.....As for your situation, I don't understand why people don't just come out and say "hey, I like you", or, if that is too hard, ask her if she wants to go to the local cafe or McDonald's or just to hang out. Get to know each other really well and see what happens. If nothing happens, it just wasn't meant to be and you move on.

The problem most people have when they enter a relationship is that they don't really KNOW the person they are getting with. She might be all cute and smart but at home, she might be a lazy, nasty pig or she might be really bossy. You just never know so it's best to get to know them well by having regular conversations. Ask her what her interests are, what she wants to do with her life, stuff like that. Get a good idea of whether she is worth it or not because you can't go on looks alone.

McLovin

Reaction score
Bullshit! On Bebo I have posted 14 comments in the past week and she hasn't replied. And I'm out of her Top 8 for the new kid she hangs around with, and I think they may be together.

Absolutely sucks. She's lost interest in me.

LadyHotrod said:
You shouldn't allow her to do things with her education just to be in the same class as you.....As for your situation, I don't understand why people don't just come out and say "hey, I like you", or, if that is too hard, ask her if she wants to go to the local cafe or McDonald's or just to hang out. Get to know each other really well and see what happens. If nothing happens, it just wasn't meant to be and you move on.
She's not doing it for me. She's failing maths, so she has to do it again.

LadyHotrod

Oh, okay, I read it wrong. It sounded like she was doing it on purpose to be in the same class, lol.

Nah, I'm nowhere near that much of a dick.

I hope.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Thank you, LHR. I'll be sure to take your words into consideration. I'm not sure if telling my friend I like her was a good idea, because I kinda just said it without thinking. I really hope she's okay and everything gets sorted out. I didn't like seeing her cry and I don't think I tried hard enough in comforting her. Regarding competition with my friend, I hope things don't turn out that way IF she does break up with her boyfriend.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
reading this stuff almost makes my happy that i go to an all guys high school and dont have to worry about this drama at school

i just get to worry about it after school, and texting in school

Moonlight Drive

reading this stuff almost makes my happy that i go to an all guys high school and dont have to worry about this drama at school

i just get to worry about it after school, and texting in school

I would fucking hate going to an all guy school. But I suppose if I had never been at a co-ed school it wouldn't affect me too bad.

Neither do I. I suppose, well at least in my case, it makes it a little awkward talking to them and usually people just give you shit for the sake of giving you shit. It's dumb, I know, since logically you should be on the giving end, not the receiving end. At least you had the balls to do something and not just sit around and watch time fly past. (Dammit why can't I take my own advice >_>)

Tomorrow, school again. Funny how I wanted to go back a week ago and now I just want to sleep in till Midday for a few more days. Anyway, hopefully I get a chance to see her tomorrow. At least now she hangs around where I do a lot more often, although English is the only real place I can talk to her properly without other people butting in. I'm going to do my best to stfu once in a while, saying the first thing that comes into my head often does not work. I'm gonna try and ask her out or something towards the end of this week or the start of next, as long as I don't fuck up somehow along the way.

McLovin

Reaction score
That's it.

I really cannot be fucked to continue trying with this girl. Its such hard work, I don't know how we'll get closer, she never tells me when she has dumped someone or is with someone. I'm the last to find out.

And quite frankly its just not worth it.

Thanks for the help guys.

Moonlight Drive

:D

Well today was great. We chatted a lot and I managed to get through it with no douchebag remarks. Every joke I seemed to make was gold as well, so that helped. She's back to flirting around with me and nothing went wrong today in the least. She suggested we odn't sit next to each other in English anymore since we talk too much, but I can talk her out of it, which I've done many times before.

McLovin

Reaction score
I've told the girl I like to go do one.

I can't be arsed to try for a relationship at the moment.

Moonlight Drive

I have no idea what 'to go do one' is, but I assume it means something along the lines of 'go fuck yourself'.

Once again, brilliant day. One of the best days I've had in a while. Once again I managed to not be a douche (something I'm getting good at) and I really couldn't hit a sour note with my jokes once again. We actually complimented each other and there's a new level of trust there. I don't know if either of us actually want a relationship at the moment though, but at this rate, I'll find out soon. :D