Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

rose said:
WTF? Help some1 out instead of being a flipping 2 year old.

Flipping?

Nike - Just do it.

If you're confident then.. (read above line).

Moonlight Drive

Be casual, don't get all caught up in 'you're so special, you're amazing, etc.'. If you act casual and get rejected, it's really not that big. And if you desired, you could pass it off as a joke.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Just 1 simple question, asking em out, shit i get nervous, how can i do it camly? wihtout chickening out!

Don't just say 'IZ NEEDING 2 TLK 2 U,' before instantly asking them out. Try to be calm and yourself and talk a little before it. Should calm you down a little.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

In that case, I suggest you check your scrotum, because I think you have some missing parts.

Moonlight Drive

Meh, over her pretty much. She knows now, pretty much everyone does. But it's a lot better, I don't get as hung up on what she says anymore and it's just a lot easier. It's funny how whenever you have a crush on someone, you look through rose-tinted glasses on a lot of things that happen.

We're still friends though, and I wouldn't hesitate to make a move if I got the chance. But there's one girl I know likes me, one I think might since she started groping me yesterday (>_>) and one I'm working on. So my options are open.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Okay, so, I like two twins. Yes, I like twins.

One of them, let's call her Miss E., I know better than the other, and I've hooked up with before, but the other, Miss A., I find more attractive, but she isn't interested in me and I don't know her too well. What do I do?

Moonlight Drive

One of them, let's call her Miss E., I know better than the other, and I've hooked up with before, but the other, Miss A., I find more attractive, but she isn't interested in me and I don't know her too well. What do I do?
You find one twin more attractive than the other?

That's a tough one indeed. Why not have both? :shifty: Lol, jks. Anyway, you're better off probably sticking with Miss E, you know her better, plus the other isn't interested.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
You find one twin more attractive than the other?

That's a tough one indeed. Why not have both? :shifty: Lol, jks. Anyway, you're better off probably sticking with Miss E, you know her better, plus the other isn't interested.

Yeah, they're identical twins, but somehow Miss A. is better looking, plus slimmer, not saying Miss. E is fat, she's not.

Well, problem is, Miss. E is influenced A LOT (actually, too much :ranting_w: ; it's sad) by what her friends think of her, and I've heard from others she wouldn't want to date me...

Thoughts?

Moonlight Drive

Man, I know how you feel with the friends thing, I've had problems with stuff like that. If you can, try and become better friends with her friends, that would probably help a lot. Or just try and convince the girl her friends can go get fucked and your better than them anyway.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Man, I know how you feel with the friends thing, I've had problems with stuff like that. If you can, try and become better friends with her friends, that would probably help a lot. Or just try and convince the girl her friends can go get fucked and your better than them anyway.

Thanks dude, all her friends pretty much know who I am, actually, everyone at school knows who I am. I'll see how I go, thanks again, I might have to break out some of this :music_serenade:

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
Girls that date you for two months and then spill a bunch of fucked up shit they've done before is fabulous. Like, I've had a foursome with three dudes. Or I've sucked a bunch of weiner for money when I was younger. Happened to me, it sucks. You can't look at them the same...