Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
My best friend (I kinda have always liked her) and I had a falling out last night. She told me a guy had her asked her out (Which happens regularly) the night before, and when I got home I asked him bout it, having a bit of a laugh with it, but even though I told him not to tell her he did anyway.

Now that wasn't the bad part. I said worse stuff so she said, "eh, not the worst thing", and we both knew it was my fault. but when I said "-_- it's his fault :shifty:" she thought i wasn't kidding, and cracked it at me.

Now what?

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I'm confused. So what did you say?

Well I spoke to him, asked "So you asked her out?". He denied it, asked her why she told me, then she came to me, "eh, not the worst thing you've done" I said,
"Yeah, it's my fault" She then asked me why I asked him, then I said...

-_- it's his fault :shifty:

That is exactly what i said.

And she cracked it and typed in caps and everything

joker666

Reaction score
hey despite admitting to being a joke acct this problem i have is not a joke

i like this girl thats going to college in ohio whilst i live in kentucky but i still see every now and again when shes in town we were friends in high school but soon towards the end of our last year i slowly began to realize how i really felt aobut her i think shes has an idea that i like her at least a bit more than a friend but i doubt she truly relaizes how much

Moonlight Drive

@Nancy: Sounds like she needs to change her tampon on something, she's over reacting. Wait a day or two until she's calmer, then just apologize and say you were a dickhead (even if you weren't really, it's better to lie sometimes). If it fails, you'll just have to wait a little longer until she forgives you.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
@Nancy: Sounds like she needs to change her tampon on something, she's over reacting. Wait a day or two until she's calmer, then just apologize and say you were a dickhead (even if you weren't really, it's better to lie sometimes). If it fails, you'll just have to wait a little longer until she forgives you.

Thanks dude, this happened last night so I'll ring her tonite, see how she is.

noumenon

I read your problem a few time Nancy and I'm still not completely clear on what it is.
Your friend asked your female friend out. And she got angry at you because your friend asked her out?

Just thought maybe you'de like some advice from a little older guy who's had quite a bit of dating experience. Lemme know if I got that right and I'll type up some advice..lol.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I read your problem a few time Nancy and I'm still not completely clear on what it is.
Your friend asked your female friend out. And she got angry at you because your friend asked her out?

Just thought maybe you'de like some advice from a little older guy who's had quite a bit of dating experience. Lemme know if I got that right and I'll type up some advice..lol.

No, she got pissed because she told me he had asked her out, and no-one else knew about it, and I went ahead and asked him. That's why she got pissed. Yeah, I'm confused too :watsup:

noumenon

Wow, she sounds like a crazy bitch bro. LOL

If people are trying to keep a date...hook up...boyfriend...whatever......a secret it's usually because they don't believe it'll work out. Not telling anyone is their way of saving some embarassment and pretending the wole ordeal never happened.
From what I can see, you owe no appology in this one.