General Comic Book Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Bullet_Bounce.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Earth-616 version yeah ;)

Technically he's the one from the past brought to the future but it's the same guy astheoriginalyadayadanerdtalk......*drool*

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I love how even HE was confused and basically saying, "But older me isn't gay.... How can I be gay if older me isn't?" :haha:
And Family Guy wins again.

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
I was never into comics growing up but recently have been picking up a few. I have been reading Darth Vader and Birthright as well as Southern Bastards. All three are great, from the story line to the artwork. Kind of wish I didn't miss Saga's early days as it seems fairly hard and expensive to try and get into that book now.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I was never into comics growing up but recently have been picking up a few. I have been reading Darth Vader and Birthright as well as Southern Bastards. All three are great, from the story line to the artwork. Kind of wish I didn't miss Saga's early days as it seems fairly hard and expensive to try and get into that book now.

Birthright and Southern Bastards are both great books!

Of course, based on my name I am a big Spawn fan. I really like the art and the storyline in general. I think I like most of McFarlane's work though.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score

Of course, based on my name I am a big Spawn fan. I really like the art and the storyline in general. I think I like most of McFarlane's work though.
I picked up Savior by Mcfarlane which was a pretty interesting book. I also like Spawn, I read 250 and 251, should really go back and pick-up some older books.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Southern Bastards is independent Jason Aaron, it can't help but be good.

Have you read Haunt? He was created by McFarlane and Robert Kirkman (creator of The Walking Dead).. issues 1-18 were written by Kirkman and inked by McFarlane, McFarlane did most of the cover work as well. After issue 18 a new creative team took over and it pretty much went to shit, but I recommend the first 18 issues.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
Southern Bastards is independent Jason Aaron, it can't help but be good.

Have you read Haunt? He was created by McFarlane and Robert Kirkman (creator of The Walking Dead).. issues 1-18 were written by Kirkman and inked by McFarlane, McFarlane did most of the cover work as well. After issue 18 a new creative team took over and it pretty much went to shit, but I recommend the first 18 issues.

I have actually not checked out Haunt yet. I will have to check it out.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
I have also been reading Birthright, I actually had to catch up with it a bit and have been enjoying the storyline as well as the artwork.

I also like Suiciders and Howard the Duck.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I have also been reading Birthright, I actually had to catch up with it a bit and have been enjoying the storyline as well as the artwork.

I also like Suiciders and Howard the Duck.

Suiciders is a good book! Just started reading it from issue 1 and have been enjoying it. Actually, I need to head over to the comic shop because I think issue 3 was just released this past Wednesday.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82