Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

^^well its like you said it doesn't take into consideration muscle mass and what not. Again even though I looked fat when I was 250, most usually guessed around 220. Reason being is thats probably what I looked. Because I do have a pretty thick and strong neck and despite the lower muscle tissue damage in my legs, my legs and more specifically my thighs are pretty strong as well.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
My problem is that I only usually eat one meal a day. That's supposed to be really bad for you and makes your bloat. Hence why I'm in the worst shape I've been in my life. But I guess it's just my way of conserving food until I get a job.

J

^^well its like you said it doesn't take into consideration muscle mass and what not. Again even though I looked fat when I was 250, most usually guessed around 220. Reason being is thats probably what I looked. Because I do have a pretty thick and strong neck and despite the lower muscle tissue damage in my legs, my legs and more specifically my thighs are pretty strong as well.

Yea same here like honestly when I post pics and you see them i'm sure i don't look 230. I have a farely flat stomach, it's all in my legs and arms, I mean I have somewhat of a gut but nothing crazy. I've been told I look like the skinest fat guy people have met.

Kizza

Doesn't matter how healthy you are with a bullet through your head >_>.

LadyHotrod

I just read this entire thread and laughed my fuckng ass off. Best thread ever.

I'm 5'2", 104 lbs. You're all fat to me.

seX-Power

This thread is making me hungry.

And if Lards hasn't been mentioned yet, something is wrong.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
thats true. Which is why I think myself personally am not as bad. I mean 10 years ago I was around 250 lbs, and I looked really fat. I just need to be a little more active. I really didn't change too much to lose the weight I did. I did stop eating out for lunch everyday and the job I got at the time then was more active then my previous and current jobs, but not so much more. So I think I just need to find an activity that I will enjoy and stick with rather then my couch ass sitting normal activity in my down time.

I was like 250 or so in high school but I never thought anything of it because my weight distributes so evenly that you can barely tell the difference between be at 250 and at 210.

My weight fluctuates a lot though, has ever since I moved out of home and dropped like 40 pounds in six months with the huge change in eating habits. Now it's going back up and down again depending on how I'm eating that month. Not just a little bit either.

My problem is that I only usually eat one meal a day. That's supposed to be really bad for you and makes your bloat. Hence why I'm in the worst shape I've been in my life. But I guess it's just my way of conserving food until I get a job.

K, stop that. I assume that you just pretty much gorge yourself on the one meal until you feel full then? Just eat a couple of pieces of toast in the morning. Or make say a huge pot of pasta and eat it all day. Don't gorge.

Being fat must suck

I cannot get fat. I won't let it happen. I have discovered in past years how deep my vanity goes. I will not allow myself to get fat, nor bald. That's all I care about.

J

Monks right, its better to eat 6 small meals aday then 1, it's actually what your supposed to do cuase when you eat 1 it stores that cuase it feels starved, the other way it just puts it out quicker.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Especially if it's for supper. I would also venture a guess that he eats later at night too. Even if I'm wrong on that I still doubt you're doing much work/exercise after supper so that meal is not being burned off at all.