Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
oh your dead in the near future? :laugh: good.

Here, I'll draw a sand diagram for you and Hyfeez, your donkey (and fuckbuddy) so you can understand what I posted:

Bin Laden can't do anything because he's dead, dumbfuck. Anybody with a grain of intelligence can see that. I know he's your Imam and will help you spiritually "behead the unbelievers", but it's time to face facts and wake up.

PS: 21st century hygenic advances aren't so bad. Ask your neighbors in UAE

Wrestling Station

Here, I'll draw a sand diagram for you and Hyfeez, your donkey (and fuckbuddy) so you can understand what I posted:

Bin Laden can't do anything because he's dead, dumbfuck. Anybody with a grain of intelligence can see that. I know he's your Imam and will help you spiritually "behead the unbelievers", but it's time to face facts and wake up.

PS: 21st century hygenic advances aren't so bad. Ask your neighbors in UAE
you're pretty lame now. ~Upgrade is needed~

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You should move out of that shithole ASAP. The few good people left need to leave and that state should collectively burn and then fall off into the ocean.

Oh believe me, I'm well aware that this shit hole state is tanking faster than the Hindenburg. I'm not surprised I'm having such difficulty finding employment because NOBODY in California is hiring. But I gotta try for my mom.

Wrestling Station

2mzz72b.jpg

ROFL.. that kid owned the soldier.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Rofl. The fact that the soldier is smiling and giving us a big thumbs up makes it all the more hilarious.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
oh cmon WS we all know that pic is fake you wrote a caption. That's like 4 years old. wtf ws

Reaction score
we have the balls!!! no fear towards an old lady!!!!
29fe8hu.jpg

Pshhh. Can't even post a pic of a US Soldier. You keep getting owned, and for a rebuttal, you try and post a pic of US Soldiers misbehaving or getting embarassed and you can't even get the uniform correct. ROFLMAO

By pedoMuhammad you're pathetic, you keffiya wearing donkeysucker.