Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Yea another things I've been workin on, it's gunna sound dumb, it did when I heard it but it is proven. When you eat, DO NOT WATCH TV OR PLAY VIDEO GAMES. When you do your more focused on that and not eating therefore it takes your body longer to realize your full, if you eat without distracts you'll realize yourself gettin fuller faster.

J

Yea true but I mean sometimes you see a good amount of food and your just go for it and it all has to do with the mental shit and the fact your brain to focused on other shit to pay attention to your gut, it does help you figure out portion sizes better though.

Reaction score
I cannot get fat. I won't let it happen. I have discovered in past years how deep my vanity goes. I will not allow myself to get fat, nor bald. That's all I care about.

Yep. ^This.

Vanity is a good thing. It keeps you healthy by caring for yourself.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lol i'll eat a poutine for every meal of the day goddamnit

I could care less how much I weigh. Last year was a really good year for me, starved myself (not by choice, dont live with parents) and I hit the 200 marker. First time since junior high.

This year though has been completely different. I have a good job i'm roughnecking and I eat like a prince every meal of the day and i'm fine with my gut I really just don't care. I'm getting a Turkey gobbler but once I go back to work I'll lose it and If I don't oh well

I get out of bed every morning just for breakfast. Wtf I edit'd this after i first posted it and it loads it 20 minutes later ~

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm lucky too tbh. I have a wicked metabolism that just burns through everything.

On the other hand I take a shit like 5 times a day...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
K, stop that. I assume that you just pretty much gorge yourself on the one meal until you feel full then? Just eat a couple of pieces of toast in the morning. Or make say a huge pot of pasta and eat it all day. Don't gorge.

Your assumption is right in a sense. There are a few days that I just make one big meal. But generally its like, not even one meal. If it's available I have a bowl of cereal in the morning (I don't count it as breakfast but it's sustenence I guess) and later in the evening I'll probably have like a polish sausage or a turkey sandwhich or something along those lines of two pieces of bread surrounded some form of meat. lol.

I do do that pasta thing sometimes. Since I obviously enjoy having a big ass bowl of alfredo or spaghetti or whatever, I'll make that in the afternoon and work on it throughout the day. I suppose I gotta start doing that more often. lol.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I noticed no mention of fruit nor vegetable.

Which is truth. And I KNOW thats really really bad. Because I've had problems in the past with low pottassium levels. Back in Washington State I always made sure to have some veggies or buy bananas or raisins or apples at the grocery store. Being jobless has made that venture impossible. So here in Cali until I get a job I'm veggie-less.

Reaction score
You lived in a great state. Why did you move to shithole of all shitholes California?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You lived in a great state. Why did you move to shithole of all shitholes California?

I mentioned that in another thread a few moments ago but I don't expect everyone to have to go to a different thread so in a nut shell. My dad died. My moms going through heavy depression. I moved down here to help her clean up the house and move into a new place.

After thats all done, I dunno where I'm going.

Reaction score
You should move out of that shithole ASAP. The few good people left need to leave and that state should collectively burn and then fall off into the ocean.