Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm considered Obese according to the Wii Fit program. lol. I'm about 5'5" 5'6" and weigh about 185lbs. The largest I've ever been. I can't say I really feel fat. It's all around my belly. My legs are in shape. My arms are small. I don't really have man boobs. It must all just be coming from my stomach and my upper thighs. So although thats the official definition, I think Obese is stretching it a little too far with being anal about how physical fit your supposed to be.

straight_edge76

^^Would you say 235's good for me cause I'm the same height, I also played Soccer for 4-5 years so my legs are still pretty muscular. I did hit 255 but dropped 20 pounds in 2 months from just joggin and shit just haven't been motivated cuase this damn weather. I'm shootin for 220.

Yeah J, 235 is a rather reasonable being that you were an athlete and being that I'm sure its not all fat.

LadyHotrod

I wouldn't be surprised if Gates is fake,how can you be on a forum all the time yet be in the army or whatever the fuck you are? You're one of the many reasons America is dying.

He's real, I know him from elsewhere, he's legit, trust me.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I've never doubted Gates was really in the military. He's just a natural douchebag. It happens. lol. At least he's a douche willing to put his life on the line for America.

This Guy

Dope according to that chart I've lost enough to be good enough away from obeses but still overweight, thing is those don't account for body types, muscle and all that good stuff.

thats true. Which is why I think myself personally am not as bad. I mean 10 years ago I was around 250 lbs, and I looked really fat. I just need to be a little more active. I really didn't change too much to lose the weight I did. I did stop eating out for lunch everyday and the job I got at the time then was more active then my previous and current jobs, but not so much more. So I think I just need to find an activity that I will enjoy and stick with rather then my couch ass sitting normal activity in my down time.

According to that chart, I'm obese. According to the US ARMY, I'm "morbidly obese".

Yet, I can guarantee I'm probably healthier than 90% of other Americans my age and younger.

I would agree with that for two reasons. 1st, I think most americans (and canadians and well almost everyone) is in denial about there weight and heath. 2nd, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to pass full physicals and be in great physical shape and conditioning to be in the Army?

Reaction score
I would agree with that for two reasons. 1st, I think most americans (and canadians and well almost everyone) is in denial about there weight and heath. 2nd, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to pass full physicals and be in great physical shape and conditioning to be in the Army?

1: Correct
2: Also correct. If you don't stay in shape, and fail your quarterly Physical Training tests, they boot your ass on out.

Physical health boils down to choices, that's all it is. People expect Medicare and the gov't to give them a "handout" because they ate shit, and abused their bodies (like a typical IWF teenager) for 50-60 years and when they only get partial care before they die, they expect people to feel sorry for them. Fuck that shit. No sympathy for bad choices.

J

Yea its not hard to tell like when you look down if you not a twig, then your considered overweight but oh well as long as your healthy a lil extra won't kill you.