Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I forgot the place myself, I could probably find it if I run through my old email account

Hometown Kid

I want to >_> But this could mean double the amount of epic awesomeness for Dylan and Stinger's quest part 2. This has the potential to be the greatest thing ever.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We will plot when the sun rises, i'm going to sleep.

Ily

This Guy

You must be skin & bones then. Because I weigh about 215,that's not really fat either if you ask me,fat is 300 & other. Just what i think tho. You probably think something totally different cause your in a different part of the world like most of the forum,right or wrong?

Hate to say this man, but as Monk said even at 210 for his height of 6'4 is overweight. According to charts his ideal weight should be between 147 & 205. I weight 205 and am only 5'9 and I am considered to be obese by this chart, and anyone who has seen my pictures knows I don't look like a fat slob merly slightly overweight. Acording to the weight chart, unless you are 6'7 or taller you are overweight.

02-Correct-Weight-for-Height.jpg

This Guy

^^Oh and since I read in the Real You Thread that you are 5'11 you are acording to the charts obese as well. So just as Monk also explained that just because you think a word should mean something else doesn't change what it actually means, thinking that your not fat or obese doesn't change that you actually are.

On a serious note about me being obese myself by this chart I admit its a little depressing...however this is not the worst I've ever been. About 10 years ago I was almost at 250. I know if I ever get that big again I definatly need to cut down and the recent heath issues with my wife, we both have talked about how we need to take better care of ourselves. I would like to get back down to 180 at least if not lower. We will see.

Famou$ 187

^^Oh and since I read in the Real You Thread that you are 5'11 you are acording to the charts obese as well. So just as Monk also explained that just because you think a word should mean something else doesn't change what it actually means, thinking that your not fat or obese doesn't change that you actually are.

On a serious note about me being obese myself by this chart I admit its a little depressing...however this is not the worst I've ever been. About 10 years ago I was almost at 250. I know if I ever get that big again I definatly need to cut down and the recent heath issues with my wife, we both have talked about how we need to take better care of ourselves. I would like to get back down to 180 at least if not lower. We will see.
I could be 6" I haven't been to the doctor in a long ass time,last time i checked i was 5'11. Either way,I like the way I am,means I'm eating good to me. But anyway hope you and your wife make your goal in the long run.

J

Dope according to that chart I've lost enough to be good enough away from obeses but still overweight, thing is those don't account for body types, muscle and all that good stuff.

straight_edge76

Yeah it doesn't take into account muscle mass and activity level, A guy I played high school football with was like 5'9 255 but strong as fuck. I was always considered overweight or obese on the charts and shit but I am always rather active and have a fair amount of muscle. Last time I checked I was 265 at about 6'2" Yeah I know i'm fat but honestly it didn't effect me much but I am starting to diet and shit. Not for any shallow purpose but because sometimes I have a hard time just going up and down stairs lol I also have a family history of heart disease and back problems and walking around at 260 don't exactly have no risk lol. But honestly I am not aiming for any particular weight just to be in decent to good cardiovascular shape. 230ish is ideal for me to be by summer time, may be stretching It though.

Plus I was looking through my H.S weight training note book and noticed I gained a good 40-50 lbs since I graduated. I wasn't so much a muscle head but I loved working out and was a 3-sport athlete thus kept myself in damn good shape. I told myself that I was not going to let myself go. Low and behold, I graduate, get a job at Taco Bell, start college and BAM!!! 40 lbs bigger lol

J

^^Would you say 235's good for me cause I'm the same height, I also played Soccer for 4-5 years so my legs are still pretty muscular. I did hit 255 but dropped 20 pounds in 2 months from just joggin and shit just haven't been motivated cuase this damn weather. I'm shootin for 220.

Reaction score
According to that chart, I'm obese. According to the US ARMY, I'm "morbidly obese".

Yet, I can guarantee I'm probably healthier than 90% of other Americans my age and younger.