Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Pfft. Call me when you get IP banned and then made administrator.

I got my IP banned, and stole someones account and got that banned. Then I came here and got members to come raid the place with me on another account I had someone make for me(lasted three minutes). Causing them to lock the forums for like two weeks.

Still don't know why I did it.

Hometown Kid

I got my IP banned, and stole someones account and got that banned. Then I came here and got members to come raid the place with me on another account I had someone make for me(lasted three minutes). Causing them to lock the forums for like two weeks.

Still don't know why I did it.

We absolutely need to do that again, regardless of why. The fact that they freaked out that much had me LMAO to the fullest.

I love you too

You know you were always my favorite of everyone.

I'd Marry These Guys: BKB, HTK
Bros: Monkeystyle, Peepshow, Kizza, Soulpower, Kaedon, Wrestling Station, Nation
Fuck Off: Everybody else

Xtremebadass, TDK, This Guy, and Chuck are my backup bros

Hometown Kid

I was serious about going after those guys again, Stinger. And this time we can actually recruit more people.

...You'd have to lead it because I actually don't remember the name of the place. >_>

PS: I'd marry you too. :hug: Plus it gives me an excuse to off James. :shifty:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'd Marry These Guys: BKB, HTK
Bros: Monkeystyle, Peepshow, Kizza, Soulpower, Kaedon, Wrestling Station, Nation
Fuck Off: Everybody else

<4

I was serious about going after those guys again, Stinger. And this time we can actually recruit more people.

...You'd have to lead it because I actually don't remember the name of the place. >_>

PS: I'd marry you too. :hug: Plus it gives me an excuse to off James. :shifty:

You're sleeping on the couch tonight.

Lets just all live together and have 3somes all night long, every night

Hometown Kid

MAKE THREAD NOW, STINGER.