Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Agreed but I'm hoping this is setting up a Rey/Punk match at WM (Mask/Hair) but the only sign that this might not happen is that Rey doesn't have a rookie on NXT but Punk does, I was hoping for Rey to mentore Kaval but it doesn't seem Kaval is going on NXT unless they add him in as a last second rookie. Would a Rey/Punk match at WM be a good thing? (personally, I think it will be great judging by their Smackdown match).

the408kid

Reaction score
What good would that do for them? I think they are getting along just fine the way they are. Having the tag team titles hasn't done anything for anybody.
Yeah but it could set up the return of tag team wrestling in wwe if they set it up right and Luke Gallows would at least have some legitemacy

maty619

Reaction score
What did everyone think about Smackdown this week? I thought it was good but they didn't really hype up EC just Edge and who he will be challenging at WM.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
The best thing about Smackdown this week was that Matt Hardy wore pants. The rest of the show was so bland. Nothing new. Batista should be a heel like he was in Evolution, and Edge should be face like he was in his feud with Kurt Angle in 2002.

xtremebadass

I like Batista as heel right now. He has very little charisma but you can tell he tries really hard to make it work. It makes me laugh everytime he does something like that.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I'm just tired of "I don't care" heels. I want a couple Edge-like heels who doesn't lose all of their effort, taunts and catchphrases. Chris Jericho and Randy Orton should never have lost their taunts. Some may say that this is a petty thing to harp over but I'm just so tired of the same heel gimmicks.

the408kid

Reaction score
To battle with who? There aren't any legitimate tag teams that they can compete with.
Yeah but everyone else who's had these belts has had the same problem and their storyline is interesting. Oh by the way maybe they can feud with Hart Dynasty for one if wwe turns them face.

straight_edge76

Chris Jericho and Randy Orton should never have lost their taunts.

But at the same time could Randy Orton have gotten oven as 'The Viper' if he kept doing that stupid ass 'Destiny' pose? I believe when it comes to a good character change alot of things must be dropped along the way.

xtremebadass

Sadly Randy Orton can never be pre-viper ever again. No one would believe a pretty boy image with those sleeves

xtremebadass

His Legend Killer run from 2003-2005 will always be the height of his career even if he didn't really win the bulk of his world titles then.

straight_edge76

His entire Legend Killer run was honestly one of my favorite runs of any character for anybody. Honestly before he started calling himself 'The Legend Killer' like many other people I am sure didn't give two shits about Orton.

noumenon

It all started with the t-shirt with the Skull and hands on it...lol