Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

The sleeves were the start of the Viper gimmick. He had them when he returned from the collar bone injury. Legend Killer was long before that.

straight_edge76

Oh, my bad I thought we were talking about the Viper gimmick not the Legend Killer lmao

noumenon

He's a beast... he got those done in about 3 sessions. That's a lot of hours in the chair.

straight_edge76

He's a beast... he got those done in about 3 sessions. That's a lot of hours in the chair.

Damn, that is very beastly. Orton totally just gained quite a few "coolness" points lol. I assumed that took at the very least 6 or 7 sessions tbh.

noumenon

Yeah, I remember reading an interview where he talked about them, he got them done insanely quick. He wanted them to be done for when he came back. He made like a huge deal about wearing sleeves so no one saw them until he wrestled a match...lol. The guy who did all his tribal ink Orton just let loose and let him do whatever the hell he wanted. His sleeves are mostly different skulls with a few things Orton picked to put in there. The dove...a few texts and stuff.

Great One

Kinda liked the lighter shading more, when he just had it outlined.

MizMasta3000

- WWE confirmed in a new press release today that the winner of the first NXT season will "receive a WWE contract" putting them on the main roster.

Here's how the NXT roster is going to be broke down by heels and faces:

* R-Truth (face) and David Otunga (heel)

* Chris Jericho (heel) and Wade Barrett (heel)

* Carlito (heel) and Michael Tarver (heel)

* Christian (face) and Heath Slater (heel)

* CM Punk (heel) and Darren Young (face)

* William Regal (heel) and Skip Sheffield (face)

* Matt Hardy (face) and Justin Gabriel (face)

* The Miz (heel) and Daniel Bryan (face)

So there will be a winner. I wonder what that means for the rest of these guys if they lose

straight_edge76

Yup, next tio Bryan Daniel I have never heard of any of these dudes other then the fact that they were in WWE developmental.