Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Another detail... is this going to be completely kayfabe. Like win a match and move on? The trainers discuss it? Judges? I would imagine they wouldn't leave something like this up to a vote, probably all predetermined.

MizMasta3000

This thread is off topic lol

Damn Bubbles? She was ugly IMO and her voice annoys the hell out of me

straight_edge76

Those VH1 Dating shows multiply like fucking rabbits. The first one I think was Flavor of Love; next thing you know there are like 50 of them lol. I head that Snooki from Jersey Shore is supposed to be getting a dating show

Back On Topic. I am thinking that Danielson is already almost predetermined to win this damn thing; why else would The Miz already be talking smack? On a WWE Universe blog?

noumenon

Never said she was hot..lol.

To shift topics, how do you think they're going to transition Sheamus. He basically got screwed out of his rematch. With the rumored HHH/Sheamus match how is this all going to go down. It was HHH who pinned Sheamus in the chamber right?

MizMasta3000

I think in retrospective, Sheamus should have held off being champ and be in Batista's role right now. A great way to be built around the time of Mania. I think Cena or Batista should have been replaced with a young guy you know to gain massive heat or love. Now Sheamus looks like he will descend to RAWs cursed Mid Card

straight_edge76

I think it could be interesting to see just how exactly the WWE could make it appear that without the WWE strap he is still a legit headliner. I mean even with the WWE championship I was never 100% sold on Sheamus as a main event player.

I think that if the Trips match at Mania could be good with Sheamus saying that Triple H "screwed" him out of Main Eventing Mania and "vowing revenge"

MizMasta3000

Oh yeah HHH. Thats the only thing he has left now. Remember, Sheamus has rematch clause.......

Great One

To shift topics, how do you think they're going to transition Sheamus. He basically got screwed out of his rematch. With the rumored HHH/Sheamus match how is this all going to go down. It was HHH who pinned Sheamus in the chamber right?
Exactly what I've been constantly wondering. Guess Triple H could come out, say he's already beaten Batista (and taught him everything he knows), he's beaten Cena, so he DESERVES a shot. Sheamus jumps him, beats his ass, shit talks about Triple H eliminating him in the EC. Although if Sheamus was having his rematch for the title on the same night, it would be too obvious that Triple H was gonna interfere. So maybe spread it out a little, not sure what Triple H would be doing next week then.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Another detail... is this going to be completely kayfabe. Like win a match and move on? The trainers discuss it? Judges? I would imagine they wouldn't leave something like this up to a vote, probably all predetermined.

Kind of like the American Idol or The WWE's got talent?

Off topic but...You remember "Real Chance At Love"?

My girl goes to school with "Bubbles." LOL

Oh, lord. That girl was so oblivious to everything going on. It was sad really.

Those VH1 Dating shows multiply like fucking rabbits. The first one I think was Flavor of Love; next thing you know there are like 50 of them lol. I head that Snooki from Jersey Shore is supposed to be getting a dating show

Back On Topic. I am thinking that Danielson is already almost predetermined to win this damn thing; why else would The Miz already be talking smack? On a WWE Universe blog?

I can just imagine the group of guys signing up for a dating show to win a girl who can take a punch to the face like a champion.

It does seem the majority of the focus is him. The fact that he was the one selected for a match against the Champion, along with the fact that he got beat down by the Miz is a lot more attention than anyone else got, from not only their "Pros", but others.

I think they will have a little back and forth between them. I can't help but think that he is going to drop down the card for a while, and maybe pick up the US title from Miz. Miz is over enough that he doesn't need the title, plus he has a lot going on right now with NXT, tag team belts, and the US title. It wouldn't hurt for Sheamus to have a run with the US title, keep him in the scene.

Do you guys think Christian is a lock to win $ITB this year? I thought for sure he was last year, but that got shot down. Or is it too soon to tell since we don't really know who is going to be involved in it at this point?

straight_edge76

I don't think he is a "lock" to win MitB but he is a strong candidate to walk out of Mania with the briefcase, now these may all not be technically in the match but they could be legit case holders imo.

But there are also a few guys who also could use the briefcase as well, a guy like Morrison I think could be a good choice to win MitB, he is at that level that Christan was before he left and that Edge was before winning, he is over and has had his runs with the mid card titles but is ready to move on to bigger and better things. My main concern/complaint is that he is horrible on the microphone. In my opinion to really carry out the 'Mr. Money In The Bank' angle fully you must be a superb mic worker (Edge, Punk, RVD, Kennedy for the short time he ran with it) and that is the only thing imo that could stop him from becoming the breakout star of 2010.

Also, you can't count out CM Punk. Many of you may not like it but he is in a position to win his third straight MitB briefcase, not only hopefully elevating him to permanat main event status and hopefully giving him a good tite run but also make him the first ever MitB Triple Crown, which would be another thing that he could preach in his "Straight Edge Savior" promos. Honestly, I would much rather see Punk in a meaningful Mania program tbh but he has proven that he can carry the MitB title with success.

The Miz... I do agree that he does have a ton of things going on atm but he is one of the most over guys in the company at the moment. He gets massive amounts of heat, almost to Jericho like levels at times. It's obvious that the WWE likes him, or else they wouldn't give him multiple titles as well as mentoring the projected winner of NXT. So why not give him MitB and just go balls out in making The Miz a main even super star?

Great One

Um.. wat? CM Punk is 'permanent* main even status' he doesn't need the fuckin case, that's absolutely asinine. He won't be in the MITB, guaranteed. Punk is far above that and is a solidifed main player at this point.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
But there are also a few guys who also could use the briefcase as well, a guy like Morrison I think could be a good choice to win MitB, he is at that level that Christan was before he left and that Edge was before winning, he is over and has had his runs with the mid card titles but is ready to move on to bigger and better things. My main concern/complaint is that he is horrible on the microphone. In my opinion to really carry out the 'Mr. Money In The Bank' angle fully you must be a superb mic worker (Edge, Punk, RVD, Kennedy for the short time he ran with it) and that is the only thing imo that could stop him from becoming the breakout star of 2010.

Anyone could use the briefcase. I don't see Morrison as particularly over. And I definitely wouldn't compare him with Edge or Christian. I think Morrison is at a point where he needs to make a transition and the $ITB could definitely be that turning point for him. I just don't think he will be at the stage that he deserves a title shot of his choice before actually making the transition. It's a hard call, but I don't believe he is ready.

Also, you can't count out CM Punk. Many of you may not like it but he is in a position to win his third straight MitB briefcase, not only hopefully elevating him to permanat main event status and hopefully giving him a good tite run but also make him the first ever MitB Triple Crown, which would be another thing that he could preach in his "Straight Edge Savior" promos. Honestly, I would much rather see Punk in a meaningful Mania program tbh but he has proven that he can carry the MitB title with success.

I doubt that Punk is even going to be a candidate for $ITB. I think he has moved beyond that. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Gallows entered in $ITB with CM Punk as his mentor, because who better to coach his protege about it then a two time winner? I see that more likely then Punk actually being entered again, but I don't see Gallows entering, or if he does, winning it either. If it happened, I could see Punk convincing Gallows to hand over the briefcase in the best interest of the sXe society. But I'm way out in left field here.

The Miz... I do agree that he does have a ton of things going on atm but he is one of the most over guys in the company at the moment. He gets massive amounts of heat, almost to Jericho like levels at times. It's obvious that the WWE likes him, or else they wouldn't give him multiple titles as well as mentoring the projected winner of NXT. So why not give him MitB and just go balls out in making The Miz a main even super star?

That's what I mean. He is insanely over, and not having the US title isn't going to change that. He may very well enter $ITB, but that would just stretch him even farther and he would still have to drop the title in the interest of aiming for a higher belt. In fact, that may very well happen now that I think of it. He could be in possession of the case, knowing he has the opportunity to cash it in at any time and could focus his attentions to everything else he has going on. Maybe.

Um.. wat? CM Punk is 'permanent* main even status' he doesn't need the fuckin case, that's absolutely asinine. He won't be in the MITB, guaranteed. Punk is far above that and is a solidifed main player at this point.

Yeah. Punk is already well established in the main event so actually competing for the briefcase wouldn't make sense.

Great One

Fine. Just because I owe you. I don't think I've seen your opinion on this HBK/Taker shit, who's gonna win/lose or is it gonna be some shitty DQ? What will Orton truly be doing at WM? Really facing Legacy?