Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

All the see is an old man who can't get in the ring and show why he is even there. Bret has no credibility with the new fan base whatsoever. I don't see any way that the fans are going to accept him back, no matter how much they liked him back then. He can talk the talk, but he can't walk the walk anymore. And even the talk he has doesn't amount to much due to the circumstances he left under.

I agree with the above 100%.

I have been saying this since Jan. 4th. The fans really don't care for Hart. You saw them saying "What?" during his promo on Raw because it appeared that Bret was falling asleep while standing during that promo like he kept forgetting what he had to say. I don't think he can talk the talk. Unless that is how he always was on the mic. He just appears unsure of himself and lacks confidence. Although as his promos go on he does gain a little confidence, but come the next week he is back to square one.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Even in the old days Brets promos were nothing special. He almost always had someone there with him, Owen, Pillman, etc to pick up the slack when he wasn't getting his points across and the fans were losing interest. I think it was Great One who said that he didn't ever have an abundance of charisma, and one of the reasons who was so popular back then is he always had a showman with him to pick up the slack in that department, (HBK) but in the ring the man had it down.

Excellence of Execution. The name says it for you. Nothing at all about charisma lol.

xtremebadass

If this angle where he got his leg smashed was a "fake" reason just so he doesn't have to get into the ring at Mania is pretty lame. They are probably going to stick him in a wheelchair just like he was in the Hart Foundation. That is going to suck a huge amount of ass. Johnny C. pushing Bret in a wheelchair down the ramp at Mania...lol.

LadyHotrod

I agree with the above 100%.

I have been saying this since Jan. 4th. The fans really don't care for Hart. You saw them saying "What?" during his promo on Raw because it appeared that Bret was falling asleep while standing during that promo like he kept forgetting what he had to say. I don't think he can talk the talk. Unless that is how he always was on the mic. He just appears unsure of himself and lacks confidence. Although as his promos go on he does gain a little confidence, but come the next week he is back to square one.

To be fair, the fans always say 'what'......not just with Bret.

xtremebadass

To be fair, the fans always say 'what'......not just with Bret.

I know but I didn't think they would do that with Bret. Normally that is when the crowd feels like messing with the guy cutting a promo in the ring, unless it was Austin, the WHAT was customary. I didn't think that would happen to Bret.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
If this angle where he got his leg smashed was a "fake" reason just so he doesn't have to get into the ring at Mania is pretty lame. They are probably going to stick him in a wheelchair just like he was in the Hart Foundation. That is going to suck a huge amount of ass. Johnny C. pushing Bret in a wheelchair down the ramp at Mania...lol.

Don't forget the crutches, and give Bret a seat in the front row! If that happens I will seriously die laughing. But not the haha type of laughing, more like the 'are you effin serious' type laughing.

Great One

Ok, I'm done talking about shitty Bret Hart.

[yt]mt7HjdtbeUk[/yt]

MY NAME IS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN. WHAT? I SAID MY NAME IS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN AND I DO NOT DESERVE THIS.

Greatest promo ever.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Ok, I'm done talking about shitty Bret Hart.

[yt]mt7HjdtbeUk[/yt]

MY NAME IS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN. WHAT? I SAID MY NAME IS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN AND I DO NOT DESERVE THIS.

Greatest promo ever.

Damn, every time I watch these old videos and see Michael Cole back then, as opposed to now, it makes me feel old as shit.

Great One

BY LOWERING MY CENTER OF GRAVITY IT MAKES ME HARDER TO THROW OVER THE TOP ROPE.

LadyHotrod

[yt]-Ot46WmL9hY[/yt]
[yt]zx90gb4U4Q8[/yt]
[yt]99fitG5XM4o[/yt]

You bet your ASS.

If Stone Cold videos make people feel old, I must be a dinosaur.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
[yt]vPVB1COw0Gs[/yt]

[yt]wk2bDiXDezI[/yt]

^ This has yours beat. I laughed my ass off, even though he totally dissed Cleveland. Hollywood Rock was the shit.

Great One

Lol, those never get old.

[yt]6jQ5st07Ye0[/yt]
[yt]8IJHqfo9LJI[/yt]

YAYYY TORONTO DATS WHERE WE LIVE! Shut up.

His best theme too btw, agreed?

Great One

The jabroni beatin', pie eatin', trail blazin', eye brow raisin', stronger than a bear, faster than a buck, the biggest thing to hit Canada because the MAPLE LEAFS SUCK.