Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

good thing you didn't bet when you predicted, bro. And you say that like it is a bad thing. A posting forum is a happy forum.

Not exactly. When you have people posting useless garbage, it's annoying and doesn't make the forum happy. Posting smilies or one word/line posts in a thread is lame and doesn't add to the discussion whatsoever. If people can't make an intelligent post, they shouldn't be clicking the reply button.

MizMasta3000

Not exactly. When you have people posting useless garbage, it's annoying and doesn't make the forum happy. Posting smilies or one word/line posts in a thread is lame and doesn't add to the discussion whatsoever. If people can't make an intelligent post, they shouldn't be clicking the reply button.

Part of the reason I never understood that station of wrestling. 90% of his post were pics/gifs

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score

That's mostly true. Not everyone agrees on what intelligent is, and different peoples' opinions have to be taken into account. Not everyone is always going to agree or get their point across effectively. Haha I thought I was doing a pretty good job at making some valid points, but I've been shot down a couple times too. Kudos to you LadyHotrod, you're a firecracker. I'll be sure to put more thought behind my responses in the future so everyone doesn't rip me apart.

And since this is the free flow thread, I guess we need a direction. So, what do you think is the downfall of the WWE? Bad storylines, PG rating, or too many brands?

maty619

Reaction score
I'd say all these fucking new pay per views. What was wrong with (maybe new year's revolution first) 1.Royal Rumble 2.No Way Out 3.Wrestlemania 4.Backlash 5.Great American Bash 6.Summerslam 7.One Night Stand 8.Cyber Sunday/Taboo Tuesday 9.Survivor Series and maybe with a few Saturday Night Main Events. Instead WWE insists on having about 50 match based gimmick pay per views.

Great One

The Rock says this hey Canada, you know, know your role, just shut your mouth and take all your boos and stick em straight up your maple syrup sucking candy asses!

*while King laughs*
JR: Good grief! I cannot believe this attitude!

:(

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I'd say all these fucking new pay per views. What was wrong with (maybe new year's revolution first) 1.Royal Rumble 2.No Way Out 3.Wrestlemania 4.Backlash 5.Great American Bash 6.Summerslam 7.One Night Stand 8.Cyber Sunday/Taboo Tuesday 9.Survivor Series and maybe with a few Saturday Night Main Events. Instead WWE insists on having about 50 match based gimmick pay per views.

Getting rid of Cyber Sunday and Survivor Series pissed me off most. Cyber Sunday 2008 ruled. Cyber Sunday was the only really interactive Pay-Per-View ever and Cyber Sunday was always exciting.
Survivor Series just was forgotten because nobody wanted to watch HBK vs HHH vs Cena and the really predictable Survivor Series Matches. Booking pretty much killed Survivor Series.
I think that all of these gimmick pay-per-view matches will get really old, really fast.

maty619

Reaction score
Agreed I always liked Cyber Sunday because atleast then we didn't have to have the same main event every pay per view. Btw I missed out Armagadon.

xtremebadass

Cody Rhodes will bring back Hardcore Holly and continue where they left off.

DiBiase will reach the level of Kingston when Kofi feuded with Orton but never get past that mark.

Randy Orton will do what he does best, nothing but make it look like a whole lot of something.

maty619

Reaction score
I really can't see Holly returning now, and I hope that the Legacy split doesn't happen until after WM coz a Randy/DiBiase/Rhodes (or some variation on that) wouldn't be that great of a WM match.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I don't think either Rhodes or DiBiase is ready for Mania. I definitely do not want to see either of them going up against Orton at this point. Maybe even never.

maty619

Reaction score
That's what I was tryiing to say, they don't really seem like credible main eventers yet, or even upper mid-carders. I am hoping Ted and Cody feud without any involvment of Randy Orton.

the408kid

Reaction score
Straight Edge Society should have the tag team belts