Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

A guy like Jercho and Punk can get away with it because of their mic skills. Jeff needs the extreme, spot monkey factor to make up for his lack of talking skills. Plus the mysterious, enigmatic nature of Jeff doesn't and shouldn't require a lot of talking.

Think about it, how great would Shelton Benjamin be if he wasn't horrible on the mic? He has nothing else to make up for it. He can put on great matches but just can't get over.

maty619

Reaction score
A guy like Jercho and Punk can get away with it because of their mic skills. Jeff needs the extreme, spot monkey factor to make up for his lack of talking skills. Plus the mysterious, enigmatic nature of Jeff doesn't and shouldn't require a lot of talking.

Think about it, how great would Shelton Benjamin be if he wasn't horrible on the mic? He has nothing else to make up for it. He can put on great matches but just can't get over.

Shelton seems to be getting more and more promos, is this a sign that WWE is getting more confidence in him? Besides he should be getting in the IC/US title picture because they are both held by heels he could get put over from, he shouldn't need the mic skills JoMo didn't have them and he got the IC title.

MizMasta3000

Shelton's promos are so painful to watch. If only WWE knew how to make a star people care about without thinking they have to be so versatile on the microphone. The difference with JoMo is that he is OVER. Shelton was over 5 or 6 years ago when he was getting count out victories over HHH or when we had Mama Benjamin. That's about it

A credible guy doesn't have to always talk

Beer

I agree that being in a tag team can do wonders to help guys up their in ring work etc but to say their only purpose is to carve out stars, I don't know I'd go that far.

I'm fairly sure he didn't say that all tag teams only purpose it to carve out stars.

Hardyz could be too if Matt Hardy gets where he deserves. Such a better wrestler than Jeff, he shouldn't be jobbing or in teams with Khali

lolwut?

MizMasta3000

What? Are you denying that Matt is more well-rounded in the ring than Jeff and that he deserves more than being thrown in a team with Khali or jobbing?

xtremebadass

I don't think Matt brings more to the table than Jeff in any department except for maybe showing up for work on time if at all.

LKP

Give Matt a decent match or feud then people may care about him. If not people wont. Jeff always had a feud or a high spot in a match to make people like him matt has nothing.

Beer

I don't think Matt brings more to the table than Jeff in any department except for maybe showing up for work on time if at all.

This.

Matt Hardy sucks on all levels. Didn't deserve his mini-push, never deserves a push at all. Mattitude was his only good persona.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
People have always been over with Matt. If you go to Smackdown, next to Undrtaker, Matt Hardy gets one of the biggest pops in the company. It's not a matter of being over for Matt, because he has a huge fanbase, it's a matter of booking. We all know that Matt Hardy is slower in the ring than he was 3 years ago, but he can still pull off a great match none the less. Matt Hardy could feud with some of the greats, but it's a matter of booking for him.

LKP

If anything Matt needs new music. Ive always hated his damn theme. Maybe that has something to do with me hating him.

Nation

Shelton's promos are so painful to watch. If only WWE knew how to make a star people care about without thinking they have to be so versatile on the microphone. The difference with JoMo is that he is OVER. Shelton was over 5 or 6 years ago when he was getting count out victories over HHH or when we had Mama Benjamin. That's about it

A credible guy doesn't have to always talk

I think Mr. Benoit would have agreed.

This.

Matt Hardy sucks on all levels. Didn't deserve his mini-push, never deserves a push at all. Mattitude was his only food persona.

Nope Matt Hardy>Jeff Hardy. Matt was awesome as version 1, in 2006, and as a heel in 2009. Jeff Hardy was pretty great last year I won't lie but before 2009 his mic skills were horrid and he was a complete spot monkey. Even in 2009 some of his promos were just terrible.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
If anything Matt needs new music. Ive always hated his damn theme. Maybe that has something to do with me hating him.

Matt Hardy is one of the handfull of people who cannot and willnot change their theme song. The OH YEAH! is one of the few things that is original to Matt Hardy so I doubt that we will see a change in theme song for Matt Hardy.