Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Since when are girls lesbians for judging other girls? I judge other guys.. I must be a raging homosexual.

MizMasta3000

Never hurts to ask. There are a few female wrestling fans I know that are lesbians.

Great One

Like.. legit boobs? Like that guy from Manswers? Or like, really big pecs, like Chris Masters.

Great One

This dude on Manswers got legit boob implants, lol. Is that what you were referring to?

Triple H. Triple H has the biggest everything, because he's the man. Anyways, same question but for the opposite gender, go.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
This dude on Manswers got legit boob implants, lol. Is that what you were referring to?

Triple H. Triple H has the biggest everything, because he's the man. Anyways, same question but for the opposite gender, go.

F'n serious bro? Sick.

Tits don't count unless they're real. That disqualifies everyone.

Great One

Yeah, it's pretty fucked.

And lmao, you even think Maryse' are fake?

Great One

Then again, thinking about it, I don't think I have seen a legit girl in wrestling that has small boobs. Definitely not now, WWE OR TNA. Funny.

Great One

Highly, highly doubt it. However, I'm pretty sure Linda does, if she counts. And Stephanie probably did too.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Linda doesn't count, bro. Neither does Stephanie. I guess that leaves no chicks with real boobs. The new Trish had real boobs, when she guest hosted Raw. I think she actually looked better. With the darker hair too.

Great One

How the hell could you tell..? Lol. You're telling me she got them removed for that? That whole process sounds fucked, have fun getting your boobs cut open multiple times, nice scars. And someone said she got her teeth done or some shit too, they did look different, so it'd make sense to go all the way and not revert back, dunno.