Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I no they should give that finisher to someone else it is original and cool

It was an extremely un-WWE finisher. If you haven't noticed no one uses overly elaborate finishers in WWE anymore, that's TNA's forte.

LKP

That's such a cop out excuse. I hate when people say shit like that. If you're good, you're going to be good no matter where you are. It's not like he's being prevented from using some insane high flying arsenal or some shit.

It is not my fault dude lol. Blame the wwe. Trust me fcw/ovw matches >>>>>>>> watered down wwe.
Go watch a drew match from fcw and come back and tell me there is no difference in it than a smackdown match,

maty619

Reaction score
Well they should do, give it to someone in NXT and bring in some original finishers (I realise that I'm contridicting myself there but fuck it who cares)

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Christian vs drew would be cool. id have drew go over though. Get him some credibility. Christian winning mitb and cashing in on edge would be epic at WM26, If edge was to win the title.

Drew McIntyre @ xfrenchkissx

I like Drew. I like Burchill too, though.

I love Burchill, I think the guy had so much potential when he redebuted a few years ago. I was completely shocked that he wasn't released in that time period where they weren't using him. He's pretty damn good on the mic and really had some awesome matches during his time on ECW. I think he's much better than Drew in the ring, but Drew just has more of the look obviously.

I like Burchill a lot in the ring and on the mic. I think seeing both of them together would have been interesting since they strike me as having the same type of ring presence somehow.

-I was kidding, its not as bad as last night though.
-I'd say Drew, why do you ask?

As long as people are posting, it means there is something to talk about. I much prefer that to checking threads that nobody has responded to.

And I ask because it's a wrestling forum, and I am creating conversation. :)

Burchill has WAY more in ring talent but all of his gimmicks have sucked.

I always thought he was too much of a Val Venis-ish character. Too over the top.

This is the worst thread ever. BRO!

Aren't you a little ray of fucking sunshine?

I have seen drew in fcw and trust me i think he is equal if not better than burchill. Ive seen burchill go also in fcw/ovw and ecw and hes great. But drew may just edge it. On smackdown drew is nowhere near as good as he is in fcw/ovw. I hate it when they do that. I agree burchill is the better talker but drew is better than you have seen on wwe tv.

Nothing personal, but I could give two shits how they performed in the training camp. This is the big show here and they were brought up to perform to the maximum of their abilities. THAT'S what I want to see.

You've gotta love his pirate gimmick

Sister fucker > Booty hunter

LKP

Nothing personal, but I could give two shits how they performed in the training camp. This is the big show here and they were brought up to perform to the maximum of their abilities. THAT'S what I want to see.

Me also, i want to see drew as he was in fcw on smackdown. But they do it though don't they? i dunno why wwe do it but on wwe tv its like if you saw drew vs sheamus in fcw it would be 10 times better than it would be on smackdown. It just happens that way. Plus they get told to calm it down or whatever,

MizMasta3000

It was an extremely un-WWE finisher. If you haven't noticed no one uses overly elaborate finishers in WWE anymore, that's TNA's forte.

TNA's finishers arent that much more elaborate anymore. With the exception of the X division, I could all of those finishers in WWE.

Nation

Let's move onto a better discussion. Cody Rhodes or Ted DiBiase? Discuss.

IMO I think Cody is a lot better. He is a way better heel. Ted doesn't even have the swagger a heel should have.

straight_edge76

I think Ted has a future as a face. tbh Cody is imo more heelish then Ted. Ted has the face/swagger of your typical pussy Cena type face.

maty619

Reaction score
cody>ted, I can see Ted as a good face, I hate to say it almost a John Cena type role and possibly Cody is the Randy Orton of the ameteur scene but anthing could happen, they're only young.

LKP

Cody is better. Ted is good though as a face. Cody and ted will both be midcarders.

Nation

Either Ted needs to go solo with some Million Dollar Man elements or he needs to turn face. Right now he looks like a tweener due to his lack of being a good heel.

straight_edge76

Ted will I think get the first big push of the two. Just the way that the Legacy split has imo been more of a focus on Ted/Randy moreso then Cody/Randy.

I honestly think It will end up with Ted/Orton with Cody caught in the middle with Cody taking Randy's side in the end, thus thrusting both of them into a feud that begins to build them both up as credible mid-carders. But I honestly do think that they will both be huge main event players in 4-5 years.