Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Alright, let's at least get back on a wrestling topic instead of Red Lobster's cheap crayons.

Someone throw something out there.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I could have told you that ^^^ @ frenchkiss

Mickie James has the ass you could cum on forever. And kelly kelly's nice tits are awesome.

Whoa. TMI? I'm down with appreciating the anatomy of other women, but when bodily fluids enter the picture, I turn prude. :angel_innocent:

wtf is going on.

We were discussing tits, bro. What is your opinion on such things?

Coloring book and crayons at a dinner sounds fun.

Nou likes to play connect the dots? Aren't we easily satisfied...

The crayons are always so cheap. They break if you pinch them

Mine never broke, they just collapsed like play-doh.

noumenon

lol @ Vince's walk. Also, does anyone else think that Drew could have even been an awesome choice to represent Vince in this whole Bret thing. I mean, they've built the guy up pretty strong as it is and getting a rub off Cena would have been pretty awesome for him.

maty619

Reaction score
@MizMasta I no I'm thinking maybe a Battle Royal on SD! for JoMo's spot in the chamber , Michaels as suprise entrant but still loses to......actually I've not really thought that bit through yet

LKP

^^^^^ No

Drew isn't over yet. And he has not done much to get that honor yet. Another year or so yeah. Plus hes on smackdown with the IC title.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
lol @ Vince's walk. Also, does anyone else think that Drew could have even been an awesome choice to represent Vince in this whole Bret thing. I mean, they've built the guy up pretty strong as it is and getting a rub off Cena would have been pretty awesome for him.

But it's BRET HART, bro. Really though, I have been disappointed in the whole thing, it all seems pointless. So if we are talking about replacements who were going to get shit all over and made to look weak and lame, then how about not Drew? I am kinda liking him up to this point. Way more than Sheamus, in fact.

noumenon

And so is Batista. The guy is undefeated and already been singled out as Vince's pick for the next future star. How has he not "earned that honor." By your logic Sheamus shouldn't have been facing Cena either.

LKP

Batista was a good choice. But i think drew would not have gone over as well as Batista.
Hey i like drew but i think he is no where near ready for a huge step up like that now.

MizMasta3000

uhhhhhh couldn't being involved as Vinces guys against the top face and one of the biggest legends of the business wouldn't get him over?

maty619

Reaction score
This thread is getting ridiculous, I'm predicting by the time I've finished this comment three people would have posted something else. Wow! no other posts, you're better than that guys.

noumenon

He hasn't beaten his obligatory jobber veteran yet, that's all Kane is for Drew right now until they get someone suitable on the brand to challenge him for the IC title. Christian hopefully.