Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
This thread is getting ridiculous, I'm predicting by the time I've finished this comment three people would have posted something else. Wow! no other posts, you're better than that guys.

good thing you didn't bet when you predicted, bro. And you say that like it is a bad thing. A posting forum is a happy forum.

He hasn't beaten his obligatory jobber veteran yet, that's all Kane is for Drew right now until they get someone suitable on the brand to challenge him for the IC title. Christian hopefully.

I heart Christian.

Who did you guys think was more talented, Drew McIntyre or Paul Burchill?

LKP

Christian vs drew would be cool. id have drew go over though. Get him some credibility. Christian winning mitb and cashing in on edge would be epic at WM26, If edge was to win the title.

Drew McIntyre @ xfrenchkissx

noumenon

I love Burchill, I think the guy had so much potential when he redebuted a few years ago. I was completely shocked that he wasn't released in that time period where they weren't using him. He's pretty damn good on the mic and really had some awesome matches during his time on ECW. I think he's much better than Drew in the ring, but Drew just has more of the look obviously.

maty619

Reaction score
good thing you didn't bet when you predicted, bro. And you say that like it is a bad thing. A posting forum is a happy forum.

I heart Christian.

-I was kidding, its not as bad as last night though.
-I'd say Drew, why do you ask?

Nation

I heart Christian.

Burchill has WAY more in ring talent but all of his gimmicks have sucked.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Christian vs drew would be cool. id have drew go over though. Get him some credibility. Christian winning mitb and cashing in on edge would be epic at WM26, If edge was to win the title.

Did you seriously just say you would have Drew McIntyre go OVER Christian?

LKP

I love Burchill, I think the guy had so much potential when he re debuted a few years ago. I was completely shocked that he wasn't released in that time period where they weren't using him. He's pretty damn good on the mic and really had some awesome matches during his time on ECW. I think he's much better than Drew in the ring, but Drew just has more of the look obviously.

I have seen drew in fcw and trust me i think he is equal if not better than burchill. Ive seen burchill go also in fcw/ovw and ecw and hes great. But drew may just edge it. On smackdown drew is nowhere near as good as he is in fcw/ovw. I hate it when they do that. I agree burchill is the better talker but drew is better than you have seen on wwe tv.

noumenon

It just worries me that we haven't seen him since he was kicked off ECW. He's another massively missed ship by WWE.

LKP

Did you seriously just say you would have Drew McIntyre go OVER Christian?

Yeah, whats christian got to lose? Nothing. Drew is still undefeated in the wwe. Plus if they were to feud before wm26, wouldn't it be pointless for christian to have the IC title and mitb case if he wins it?

noumenon

I have seen drew in fcw and trust me i think he is equal if not better than burchill. Ive seen burchill go also in fcw/ovw and ecw and hes great. But drew may just edge it. On smackdown drew is nowhere near as good as he is in fcw/ovw. I hate it when they do that. I agree burchill is the better talker but drew is better than you have seen on wwe tv.

That's such a cop out excuse. I hate when people say shit like that. If you're good, you're going to be good no matter where you are. It's not like he's being prevented from using some insane high flying arsenal or some shit.