Five people WWE could get rid of that would make the product better

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I could get behind this.

wk

Yeah, especially if he started walking to the announcement booth with new evil theme.
He'd probably bear a resemblance to Zeb, in terms of character, but I'd like his own spin on things.

Jim Ross heel theme#1

Jim Ross heel theme #2

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
1 - Great Khali.

2- Jerry Lawler

Can't really think of anyone else. I would say the usos because i find them dull as fuck, but people seem to like them and tag division is pretty poor. I'm also no fan of Kofi Kingston, but dude can put some entertaining matches, so leave him there.

Fuck me, I would be a poor executive, I just can't fire people
:((

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
WWE is jerking us around with Orton. He's never developed a personality because he's never been forced to.
How many of you cats go to work and over do it, because you're afraid you could be canned?
How many of you cats have walked on egg shells around your girl cause you didn't want to pi** her off?
I'm sure all of you have, but Randy Orton hasn't. No matter how many times Orton drops the soap, he's patted on the back
Orton is main event talent, yet probably the worst #2 in history. In fact, WWE's real #2 is on the couch tweeting about the Cubs.
I agree. I appreciate the man's talent, but he have a shit personality and is one of the most spoiled men in WWE right now

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Orton, Dunn, ADR, CM Punk (never return) and AJ Lee.

Dispose of the overused people who make up the recaps we see 8 times per show. Anyone who says "Im not interested in wrestling" needs to be disposed of. AJ Lee can come back down the road but i'd take the beth phoenix and Natty's of the world over a 110lb female wrestler who looks 14. ADR is so buried there is no coming back (and i'm a fan of him) and Orton is absolutely fucking horrible. At least miz makes you want to hate him when he comes out. Orton just makes me want to change the channel.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
1. Khali (No surprise here)
2. Rey Mysterio (YOUR KNEES ARE FUCKED, DEAL WITH IT)
3. The Divas division (Because seriously, who gives a crap about them?)
4. Michael Cole (NO I DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW TO LOAD THE WWE APP)
5. Sheamus (mehhh....)

EDIT: Actually, switch Sheamus with Christian. The Canadian Rey Mysterio, returns and in 2-3 weeks gets injured.

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I hate the Uso's and I hate their sh***y skitto get the crowd involved.

1 - Great Khali.

2- Jerry Lawler

Can't really think of anyone else. I would say the usos because i find them dull as fuck, but people seem to like them and tag division is pretty poor. I'm also no fan of Kofi Kingston, but dude can put some entertaining matches, so leave him there.

Fuck me, I would be a poor executive, I just can't fire people
:((

Reaction score
My top 3 (for financial reasons mostly )
1. Rey Mysterio (also because of his impending lawsuit)
2. The Great Kahli (big man, no moves)
3. Mark Henry (big man, doesnt draw interest anymore. I blame creative for this)
All these guys make close to 1 million/year. That money would go a long way towards developing younger talent.
The others ( because I dont enjoy watching them anymore):
1. The Miz
2. Damien Sandow
3. Titus O'neil
MOST importantly to me, because I think they are bringing down the company:
1. Vince McMahon (80's / 90's wrestling is history. My favorite era! Let Stephanie or Triple H run the company)
2. Kevin Dunn (I dont need to say anymore here)
Sorry to the OP for listing more than 5. I could have kept going though lol.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Orton, Dunn, ADR, CM Punk (never return) and AJ Lee.

Orton is absolutely fucking horrible. At least miz makes you want to hate him when he comes out. Orton just makes me want to change the channel.
Flushing money down the toilet there lad

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Flushing money down the toilet there lad
How much money do you send Orton every year? I'll flush 11$ down the toilet to get that piece of shit with no charisma and less moves than cena off my tv, no problem.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
How much money do you send Orton every year? I'll flush 11$ down the toilet to get that piece of shit with no charisma and less moves than cena off my tv, no problem.
what are you smoking lad

wwe is a business, orton draw in money, stop overthinking it

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Get an education, things are not true because you say they are.
check the money graph in the other thread

and kiss it, kiss itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
check the money graph in the other thread

and kiss it, kiss itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
You dipshit, relook at the #s, he was as mediocre as they come.

Kiss what, your clitoris? You aren't even intelligent enough to provide your own fucking argument? Seriously YOU link me to the #s and give me an explanation on why Orton draws. You are the genius who called me out on my opinion of dropping him, it's up to you to prove he really does draw.

Don't just tell me check out a graph in some other thread, that shit means less to me than you just saying "the truth hurts lad," since at least you mustered up the courage to create that response all by yourself.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
everttime he was champ, the sales went up, end of discussion. every time cena was champ, it went down

the lad is a draw, at the endof the day