Five people WWE could get rid of that would make the product better

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
everttime he was champ, the sales went up, end of discussion. every time cena was champ, it went down

the lad is a draw, at the endof the day
Do you know what the word evidence means? Provide it, your word isnt worth jack shit to me, link me to a graph and create a statement all on your wonderful own providing me with your reasoning on WHY Orton draws.

I can't just tell you "Zack Ryder is the biggest draw in WWE history, at the end of the day" and expect everyone here to agree with me based on the fact I typed it all by myself.

American's are saving the world with their god given right to occupy any country we want. Seriously lad, if we are in your country God told us to. You can't argue with God.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Congratulations to Randy Orton, he drew like shit until HHH was there, Cena pushed the sales in the right direction, and the entire WWE Universe was behind Daniel Bryan.

Do you even have a 10th grade education?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Do you even have a 10th grade education?
dropped out of educatio, did not challenge me lad.was too smart for it, atb the end of the day

graph shows sales went down when cena was champ, went up when orton was champ

now how about a kiss

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
dropped out of educatio, did not challenge me lad.was too smart for it, atb the end of the day

graph shows sales went down when cena was champ, went up when orton was champ

now how about a kiss
Kiss on the forehead because you're a self promoting handicap?

Don't explain me the graph someone else linked you to, learn to provide some actual worthwhile information all on your fucking own dude. If education bored you maybe you should invest in some interest into a GED.

Jesus Christ you aren't Einstein, this is the modern day and all i'm asking you to do is figure out how to click on his link, copy it, and then paste it into this thread. I don't need or want your explanation, i'm just not satisfied you can even read a graph, let alone use it as information without a 2nd source needed.

Don't have kids man, the world has enough failures in it without you finding an equal and proving Darwin wrong.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
9bdd6da5e2e98b4b8827e39f9db4cd9d.png

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Looks like the black part drew better than they all did, and Orton wasnt jack shit compared to CM Punk. Is that the fan you want to be?

Oh god Orton outdrew Cena, but CM Punk is the greatest draw of all time! Not sure if you even care about Orton lad, it looks like you are anti-Cena here and underneath it all are just another pepsi-tattoo loving CM punk mark.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
i hate punk and cena, both shit

punk had times when the sales went down, during orton reigns there were only gains

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i hate punk and cena, both shit

punk had times when the sales went down, during orton reigns there were only gains
mediocre gains. He drew jack shit, Kofi Kingston could draw that.

What do the black lines represent? Clearly that is the #'s that drew by far the most, and CM Punk drew the most and the worst, Orton drew pennies on the dollar compared to that shit.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
And do you know that graph means jack shit without you quoting a source to be given credit? You could have drawn that bullshit up all by yourself, who made it and what are their credentials?

I know you're too smart for school, but are you stupid enough to quote a random graph? I bet you quote another WWEF member like he is the source.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh look I came out with a new song 20 minutes ago! It's not the Underachievers, forget the video.

Congrats to me, I must have made it all on my own because I uploaded it and now posted it.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
And do you know that graph means jack shit without you quoting a source to be given credit? You could have drawn that bullshit up all by yourself, who made it and what are their credentials?

I know you're too smart for school, but are you stupid enough to quote a random graph? I bet you quote another WWEF member like he is the source.
Forbes is the source lad

Check th thread made on this very forum, at the end of the day if you dont believe me

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Forbes is the source lad

Check th thread made on this very forum, at the end of the day if you dont believe me
Are you too stupid to even link a source?

Go to that area of the forum, find the link, and copy paste it here. Is that too much to expect?