Five people WWE could get rid of that would make the product better

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Man, I wouldn't mind Kane if he was just another midcarder, or in the tag division, but... he's in the main event. In 2014. Kane. :dawg:
Kane's a very good shout out to get rid of.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Guess it's just him being stale, but from watching the few old AE shows on the Network all I saw was the same boring ass Kane you see nowadays. Obviously they did more with the character then, but...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Guess it's just him being stale, but from watching the few old AE shows on the Network all I saw was the same boring ass Kane you see nowadays. Obviously they did more with the character then, but...
Uppercut to the throat! Uppercut to the throat! Sidewalk slam! Lame jumping attack from top rope! Chokeslam!

yea, he is boring as all fuck in the ring. Has been, well, since we first saw his 6 moves.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Uppercut to the throat! Uppercut to the throat! Sidewalk slam! Lame jumping attack from top rope! Chokeslam!

yea, he is boring as all fuck in the ring. Has been, well, since we first saw his 6 moves.

holy shit seeing you quoting this post had me worried you were gonna bury me so hard you'd think I made another Divas' thread.

Granted it was surely different living through it and looking forward to Raw week to week and not being sick of so many of these guys, but so much of what seems to make this old product great was Good Ol' JR. With his emotion he was able to create this sense of dread whenever this sick fucker was gonna come into the ring and attack you, and it changed the whole feel of the show.

Boy, have we come a long way.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Kane can still work the stick. The problem lies where he's associated.
When Kane is allowed to be a loner and say whatever the f*** he wants, its always articulate and well said.
Right now, he's helping to put over Reigns, just like he did with Bryan, Punk and Randy Orton.
Putting over people often means you tone down your mic work accordingly.
Kane's best wrestling days are passed him, but if he had free reign to speak, in a lesser feud, his mic work would make him passable.