FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
if we do a pro club, Crayo can be our any (since he doesn't seem to like being just one player)

What's that supposed to mean lol :(

I think I made a joke pro with Xanth, my guy is like 6ft 11 or something and has a massive affro (grey) and is as black as you can get. At least I will bring style to the team.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
@Zach
He wanted to join didn't he? And also Xanth said he would.

We will give them tryouts.

How do the coins work for upgrading my guy? What is the easiest way to earn them and how do I use them

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
What's that supposed to mean lol :(

I think I made a joke pro with Xanth, my guy is like 6ft 11 or something and has a massive affro (grey) and is as black as you can get. At least I will bring style to the team.

No, Anys are very important. It will basically be me, Ryan and Cole up front as strikers & CAM and you are everyone else.

You should make your guy a beast ass CB or Keeper so we have strength in the backline

edit: You said something about you and Xanth 'only being able to control one guy' which made me think you didn't like that aspect so I figured controlling 7 or 8 would suit you better. Plus you are our best player, so being the any makes sense

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not as pumped for pro clubs as you guys. Took me and Xanth ages to get games, they were laggy most of the time and no one ever skipped the shitty scenes. The only good thing is we all celebrate together when someone scores, so naturally our celebrations will be epic.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
We will give them tryouts.

How do the coins work for upgrading my guy? What is the easiest way to earn them and how do I use them

You get coins for every match you win, player you sign on UT etc, and you use them by clicking x on the main menu, go onto the catalogue and there will be a list of items you can buy, pro upgrades is on there so you just buy every one you see.
Not sure about the easiest way, if you haven't started seasons yet you could just go on there and rape some noobs in division 10

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not as pumped for pro clubs as you guys. Took me and Xanth ages to get games, they were laggy most of the time and no one ever skipped the shitty scenes. The only good thing is we all celebrate together when someone scores, so naturally our celebrations will be epic.

Did you actually make a pro club though? It's a lot different than playing with a bunch of randoms in a public match.

It is pretty awesome. Much more satisfying to score/win as a team than as an individual player. Building a club style of play and developing team chemistry with 4-5 guys is fun and rewarding.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
You get coins for every match you win, player you sign on UT etc, and you use them by clicking x on the main menu, go onto the catalogue and there will be a list of items you can buy, pro upgrades is on there so you just buy every one you see.
Not sure about the easiest way, if you haven't started seasons yet you could just go on there and rape some noobs in division 10

I've won division 10 & 9 (haven't played too much on 'Seasons' mode) so I may have some coins stacked up

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:

It's way better with more people, I didn't really like it with just one other player but then we got more and it was great, obviously I'll leave them fags to play with you guys though, and the servers on there don't seem to be as laggy anymore, I hardly ever get a laggy game now, apparently it is less laggy if you wait 5 seconds before you skip, not sure if it's true though.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Did you actually make a pro club though? It's a lot different than playing with a bunch of randoms in a public match.

It is pretty awesome. Much more satisfying to score/win as a team than as an individual player. Building a club style of play and developing team chemistry with 4-5 guys is fun and rewarding.

Nah, just joined a random team with Xanth at like 1am to play some people but it was horrible lol. It was fun as fuck at one point, but Xanth being one player and me being all was rather irritating.

As for coins, I have way too many. On Ratedr0ss I'm level 62, I have thousands of coins. Repeatable I'm 28 I think, got loads as I'm in division 1 and have played quite a lot of Ultimate Team + Career Mode games.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
It's way better with more people, I didn't really like it with just one other player but then we got more and it was great, obviously I'll leave them fags to play with you guys though, and the servers on there don't seem to be as laggy anymore, I hardly ever get a laggy game now, apparently it is less laggy if you wait 5 seconds before you skip, not sure if it's true though.

Sweet, I'm excited again now. Looks like I'll never score if all attacking positions are taken, I'll just be the Iniesta and supply, and be the guy who makes the gay celebration when we all celebrate.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Sweet, I'm excited again now. Looks like I'll never score if all attacking positions are taken, I'll just be the Iniesta and supply, and be the guy who makes the gay celebration when we all celebrate.

You could still play winger? Or we could both be CM, we could be like Xavi and Iniesta. :gusta:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
You could still play winger? Or we could both be CM, we could be like Xavi and Iniesta. :gusta:

You have no idea how much I'm gusta'ing right now, I'm such a possession whore on Fifa (so much so that @"R Albin" got angry at me once, isn't that right baby).

My guy is a striker though, the big black guy, we can just play him out of position. He's terrible as fuck but he's huge.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You have no idea how much I'm gusta'ing right now, I'm such a possession whore on Fifa (so much so that @"R Albin" got angry at me once, isn't that right baby).

My guy is a striker though, the big black guy, we can just play him out of position. He's terrible as f*ck but he's huge.

You can just edit him and change his position to midfield, I was a 5 foot 2 keeper at one point. :lol1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
You can just edit him and change his position to midfield, I was a 5 foot 2 keeper at one point. :lol1:

Oh sick, might do that. Not sure if I wanna use my guy in midfield, he's a clumsy massive black guy with weird hair, his first touch is horrible. He's awesome in the air though lol.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh sick, might do that. Not sure if I wanna use my guy in midfield, he's a clumsy massive black guy with weird hair, his first touch is horrible. He's awesome in the air though lol.

Then make him smaller, you can just change what he looks like, height and weight whenever you want.

Btw, I'm gonna make the club now... Anyone got any name suggestions? Can only be 15 characters though.:sad1: