FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
So pumped for this team, so I should create a striker?

Seriously just had the best game of Fifa in my life. Last game of the season, needing a win to get into Div 1, I go 3-0 down in the first half, then I decide to go Ultra attacking, finally get a goal in the 55th minute, before bringing it back to 3-2 in the 73rd. Then in the 84th minute I equalise. Obviously having to keep trying to win I stay on Ultra-Attacking, the ref adds on 1 minute much to my dismay, so I basically had one chance and I scored it to win 4-3 and get into Div1 for the first time ever :yay:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:

Seriously just had the best game of Fifa in my life. Last game of the season, needing a win to get into Div 1, I go 3-0 down in the first half, then I decide to go Ultra attacking, finally get a goal in the 55th minute, before bringing it back to 3-2 in the 73rd. Then in the 84th minute I equalise. Obviously having to keep trying to win I stay on Ultra-Attacking, the ref adds on 1 minute much to my dismay, so I basically had one chance and I scored it to win 4-3 and get into Div1 for the first time ever :yay:

THAT'S MY BOY! :obama:

Did you send him an abusive message after?

And yeah make him striker.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You have no idea how much I'm gusta'ing right now, I'm such a possession whore on Fifa (so much so that @"R Albin" got angry at me once, isn't that right baby).

Not at all :eek:tunga:

So what kinda player should I make mine? A striker with pace or strength or what?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Then make him smaller, you can just change what he looks like, height and weight whenever you want.

Btw, I'm gonna make the club now... Anyone got any name suggestions? Can only be 15 characters though.:sad1:

Fine :(. Pink Ponies - do it.

R Albin said:

Lol welcome to the sweatiest division ever

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
THAT'S MY BOY! :obama:

Did you send him an abusive message after?

And yeah make him striker.

Just a wink face, was far too excited to be creative with it, I was also worried about juice I spilled whilst celebrating lol.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:

So what kinda player should I make mine? A striker with pace or strength or what?

Depends what Dolph's guy is like tbh, if he is big you be small, unless we are playing like Stoke? But I say let's go all Barca on them fifa fags.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
And the Pink Ponies are ready, btw does any team play in pink? I'll make them our kit.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
And I will need to accept you before you can join but once you join I'll upgrade everyone to manager so that we can all kick people out and accept people as well.

Going for my tea quickly.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
And the Pink Ponies are ready, btw does any team play in pink? I'll make them our kit.

Is there not an Italian team that does, either Juve's away or parma I'm sure do? But anyway joined, and where did the draw come from lol?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
You get coins for every match you win, player you sign on UT etc, and you use them by clicking x on the main menu, go onto the catalogue and there will be a list of items you can buy, pro upgrades is on there so you just buy every one you see.
Not sure about the easiest way, if you haven't started seasons yet you could just go on there and rape some noobs in division 10

Turns out I have a lot of points but can't buy jack shit because I'm only level 8

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R Albin said:

My guy is 6'4 and a target man. So you should be smaller to compliment him.

btw Cole I'm making the team. I'm captain dog :pity1: