FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Problem is one person gets to be all the players and the rest have to be one (I think). When I played with Xanth he was stuck with just one player lol.

I'd much prefer a mini-league set up between us.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
It's one per player then you can either have the computer or somebody playing as everyone else.

So game for a tournie as well, would we do group stages then into a knockout thingy?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Problem is one person gets to be all the players and the rest have to be one (I think). When I played with Xanth he was stuck with just one player lol.

I'd much prefer a mini-league set up between us.

No on Team play, everyone can play as any, we had 5 people all playing as any, you just all select it at the start.

I'd still love a proclub and a mini league though, even though you'll win every time but it will be so much fun.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
No on Team play, everyone can play as any, we had 5 people all playing as any, you just all select it at the start.

I'd still love a proclub and a mini league though, even though you'll win every time but it will be so much fun.

Oh never played Team Play, that'll be fun. It's better if everyone had mics though.

So up for the mini league.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh never played Team Play, that'll be fun. It's better if everyone had mics though.

So up for the mini league.

Not sure but think it's only me without a mic now? And I will be getting one soon, just keep forgetting to go get it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Having 5 guys all able to play as anyone seems like a goddamn clusterfucked mess. No thank you.

I like Pro Clubs but I hate having to start with a shit player and spending so much damn time to build them up. I would be down though if you guys want to make a pro club.

I get dibs on starting striker though

R'Albin, as for the tourney, we could make it more elaborate with more people but I don't think we'll get more than 6 lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
if we do a pro club, Crayo can be our any (since he doesn't seem to like being just one player)

I'll be a striker

R'Albin do you have a player made? What about Cole? I haven't even created one

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
if we do a pro club, Crayo can be our any (since he doesn't seem to like being just one player)

I'll be a striker

R'Albin do you have a player made? What about Cole? I haven't even created one

I'll play wherever, my pro gets an 86 CF and an 87 CAM so if other people want to play CAM I'll be up front if someone wants to play up front I'll play CAM.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Alright, Ryan make a pro and I'll make one and we can start getting our stats up. Since he can play CAM you can be a mid or striker I guess.

Crayo, you'll still need to make a pro for our team but you can play 'any'

go go go

we need more players also

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Having 5 guys all able to play as anyone seems like a goddamn clusterfucked mess. No thank you.

I like Pro Clubs but I hate having to start with a shit player and spending so much damn time to build them up. I would be down though if you guys want to make a pro club.

It was tbh lol, it was just a for a laugh though.

If you get the fifa coins from winning games you can just buy upgrades for your pro with them to avoid starting off terrible.