FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
All Dolph's does is score in the last fucking minute. He's the Manchester United of Fifa. He just goes to town with pressure and scores in the dying moments :((.

I always score early against Dolph's though so I guess that's fair.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
gg

that last one was crazy. I really packed it in after the send off and rooney's goal

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
gg

that last one was crazy. I really packed it in after the send off and rooney's goal

I know, I was sure it was game over at 3-1 so just put it on ultra offensive and made everyone play upfront, lucky goals from me though lol, just whacks from miles away

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
@"R Albin" do you fancy doing that thing KSI did with Calfreezy, not sure what it's called but when we play on the same team like Real Madrid or something and play against randoms playing together on another team? Do you know what I mean?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
All Dolph's does is score in the last fucking minute. He's the Manchester United of Fifa. He just goes to town with pressure and scores in the dying moments :((.

I always score early against Dolph's though so I guess that's fair.

Just saw this post. So true. I am the king of the 1-1 or 2-2 draw after falling behind early and getting a goal in the dying moments to salvage the match.

I drew Cole twice yesterday 2-2 after falling down 2-0 early. once was a 90th minute goal w/ Mexico lol

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
@"R Albin" do you fancy doing that thing KSI did with Calfreezy, not sure what it's called but when we play on the same team like Real Madrid or something and play against randoms playing together on another team? Do you know what I mean?

That sounds awesome, definitely. I'm out for tea tonight so probably won't be able to, but tomorrow afternoon/night?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:
That sounds awesome, definitely. I'm out for tea tonight so probably won't be able to, but tomorrow afternoon/night?

Yeah sure, I played it with a couple of my mates before, it's a right laugh.