FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pink Ponies? I hope you smurfs are joking

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Needs to be a clever pun incorporating football and wrestling you tards. time to go into the think tank

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So insecure about his sexuality.

But I actually like the idea of incorporating football & wrestling, let's try it.

Smarky Sweats lmfao (I know Dolph's, it sucks :downer:)

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Is there not an Italian team that does, either Juve's away or parma I'm sure do? But anyway joined, and where did the draw come from lol?

We haven't made it yet... Don't know who's club you're in lol?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm very secure in my sexuality. That doesn't mean I want to have a lame ass name for no reason

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm too busy playing a terrible pro club exhibition with a bunch of ruh tards

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Don't do that, just get him better when you play with us. Besides it will be funny seeing our nooby guys absolutely flop together.

Not sure if I should delete my pro and start again with all of you, not sure how to do it though, and all that hard work.:upset:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Well I better not see you complain about my lanky basketball player, he's shit. I ain't playing no shitty exhibitions either lol

ColeMiner said:
Not sure if I should delete my pro and start again with all of you, not sure how to do it though, and all that hard work.:upset:

Can you not make another? Not sure if you can have more than one. It'll be awesome if you start with us, or you can just abuse your position and be our star man, doesn't bother me either way.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well I better not see you complain about my lanky basketball player, he's shit. I ain't playing no shitty exhibitions either lol

Can you not make another? Not sure if you can have more than one. It'll be awesome if you start with us, or you can just abuse your position and be our star man, doesn't bother me either way.

No, you can only have one and I'm not sure if you can overwrite it, looking now.