FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:
I joined it via you lol? But anyway, out for tea so will get this all sorted when I'm back.

Yeah I just had a look, it's Crayo and Xanth's from ages ago I think.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
fucking Blue

i was looking forward to making him a beast but I can't stand playing with those random fuck head donk motherfuckers

fuck you EA you pieces of shit

Cole make a team and let's play. can we play with 2 players? I just need to score some goals and make my guy better

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
fucking Blue

i was looking forward to making him a beast but I can't stand playing with those random f*ck head donk motherfuckers

f*ck you EA you pieces of shit

Cole make a team and let's play. can we play with 2 players? I just need to score some goals and make my guy better

Playing with two players fucking sucks. It's not goals galore like you think it will be lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R Albin said:
Yeah ny mate and I often used to do it and we struggle to won on pro lol. (He's awful tbf)

When Xanth and I done it it was like 1-0 games. You have to play with shit players so it's boring as well.

Fuck that, playing with tons of players would be sick though lol.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
fucking Blue

i was looking forward to making him a beast but I can't stand playing with those random f*ck head donk motherfuckers

f*ck you EA you pieces of shit

Yeah I know, nobody passes or anything.

Yeah we can play with 2, I think Crayo is coming on as well? Shall we just be the Pink Ponies then?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
w/ Cole playing as everyone else and me being me I can score goals with my dome easily. especially off set pieces we would boss

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
this is our practice squad. make them the pink ponies if you must. I'll make our real team once we are all beasts

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Key word in all of that: Xanth

I am not Xanth

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo, you come on as well, play as any and with my 87 CAM I'll just try to set Dolph's up all the time, we'll only be in div 10 so we should still get a fair few.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Crayo, you come on as well, play as any and with my 87 CAM I'll just try to set Dolph's up all the time, we'll only be in div 10 so we should still get a fair few.

Exactly.

We can just keep making teams to stay in Div 10/9 and boost each players stats. Starting with me of course :smug: