Favorite video games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Purely for that reason sir. Was the first video game that really captured my imagination and I have so many fond memories of having mates over and all playing with multiple tv's and playstations pulling all nighters to grind levels and work through areas together.

:yay: Me too! It was/is the perfect game, graphics (at the time), music, story, and gameplay all 10/10

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
:yay: Me too! It was/is the perfect game, graphics (at the time), music, story, and gameplay all 10/10

Yeah if you are an RPG fan there is just something so special about that game and for us slightly older people we will have fond memories of the game.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Cloud said:
7,8,9,10,12 I loved them all.

7 for obvious reasons great story one of the greatest villains of all time and great side quests.

8 despite squall being a douche. Really enjoyed had some great battles, a epic card game which led to such a monumental side quest.

9 was hit and miss but I really enjoyed it again the card game for me made it cool

10 I enjoyed the storyline a lot. Blitzball was great and the monster arena was awesome especially the stupidly hard battles from collecting all the creatures in certain areas. There was one in there that made the end boss look like child's play can't remember it's name.

12 a lot of people hated this but I enjoyed the chasing down of marks and didint mind the storyline too much yes I missed the turn based style combat but it still had a great amount of charm.

13. For me was so tedious and had no epic sidequests imo and I didn't like the combat system one iota.

All the early ones I have briefly played but have a poor memory and don't remember them well and haven't played them enough.

You should replay FF6. Kefka (the villian) makes Sephiroth look like a sissy momma's boy. Seriously - Kefka is the Joker in JRPG form.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Laura said:
You should replay FF6. Kefka (the villian) makes Sephiroth look like a sissy momma's boy. Seriously - Kefka is the Joker in JRPG form.

I will have to track it down! Any idea what formats it's available on nowadays?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
7, 6 and 10 are my top three, i n that order.

Pretty much this.

Although my favorite games right now are probably CSS, Gay to the Low: Finish the Fight again edition Halo 4, Gravity Rush and Pokemon BW 2.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I will have to track it down! Any idea what formats it's available on nowadays?

Not sure how many platforms it's on, but you could probably download a SNES emulator and get the ROM for free. If you wanted to buy it, I'm not sure sure which ports are the better ones. The PS1 one has terrible loading, poor sound, etc. I think you might be able to download a version from the playstation marketplace.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
If it's om PSN I'll get it sorted and if not will see if I still have my SNES emulator floating around on my laptop somewhere.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I had no issues with the PS1 version, the FMVs of the characters and story make up for the loading time IMO.

Reaction score
Website
www.wwwdotcom.com
Goldeneye (N64)
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (PS2)
NFL Quarterback Club '98 (N64)
Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
Grand Theft Auto (Playstation)
Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2)
Call of duty MW2 (PS3)

The ones that come to mind straight away. Depends on when you grew up I think but these were are classics if you're about 25-30yrs old.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
@"Senhor Perfect" @Cloud @Laura Have you played ff13 and 13-2? I liked them quite a bit

Got them both cheaply this holiday season. Will get to them at some point and let you know.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
Got them both cheaply this holiday season. Will get to them at some point and let you know.

I enjoyed 13, 13-2 was alright but not nearly as good as 13. Let me know

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
@"Senhor Perfect" @Cloud @Laura Have you played ff13 and 13-2? I liked them quite a bit

I despised 13, but as I said now the hype has worn off will give it another go this year.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
:-( I liked it for some reason. Vanillie was so damn perky though

I think the hype killed it for me tbh I was expecting 7 all over again and when it wasn't I lost interest.