Favorite video games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cloud said:
I think the hype killed it for me tbh I was expecting 7 all over again and when it wasn't I lost interest.

I understand. The gameplay was sort of linear until gran pulse too. Which was kind of a bummer. I like the open world mentality.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I understand. The gameplay was sort of linear until gran pulse too. Which was kind of a bummer. I like the open world mentality.

Yeah I loved the openess of the others. Plus I fail to see why in this modern era with games like GTA they went so linear when they could easily do a massive open ended world.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cloud said:
Yeah I loved the openess of the others. Plus I fail to see why in this modern era with games like GTA they went so linear when they could easily do a massive open ended world.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I wondered the same thing.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Couldn't have said it better myself. I wondered the same thing.

It's amusing as when I've heard ppl from Square interviewed some really rate 13 and others hint they hated it and wish they had done something more like 10 where it opened out and had huge side quests.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cloud said:
It's amusing as when I've heard ppl from Square interviewed some really rate 13 and others hint they hated it and wish they had done something more like 10 where it opened out and had huge side quests.

I understand why everyone would hate it, but let me know what you think of it when you do give it a shot.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
If you guys are talking Final Fantasy. FFX and FFX-2 are my faves. :smug:

Ten is one of my faves had something I loved within cant place my finget on what but it just had that magic required to be great for me.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Dont understand why kids nowadays always talk about Call Of Duty and Battlefield and those type of games. Dont see the big deal about though, point and shoot with good graphics, boring imo.

My fav game of all times is Deus Ex, it simply is the greatest game ever made, and any action/rpg fan would love it. Heres the list of my fav games in order from best to rest.

1)Deus Ex
2)Deus Ex: Invisible War
3)Elder Scrolls : Morrowind
4)Fifa Manager 2006
5)Hitman : Blood Money
6)Elder Scrolls :Skyrim
7)Deus Ex : Human Revolution
8)Fifa Manager 2009
9)GTA: San Andreas
10)GTA: Vice City
11)Indigo Prophecy
12)Hitman : Contracts
13)Hitman: Silent Assasin
14)Age Of Mythology
15)Age Of Mythology : The Titans Expansion
16)Fifa 2013/12
17)Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Ten is one of my faves had something I loved within cant place my finget on what but it just had that magic required to be great for me.

It was graphically awesome at the time, best soundtrack since 7, Lulu :fap:, great battle system, cool summons, sphere grid was cool, Rikku :fap:, yeah?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
It was graphically awesome at the time, best soundtrack since 7, Lulu :fap:, great battle system, cool summons, sphere grid was cool, Rikku :fap:, yeah?

The sphere grid was awesome as there was so much customisation on expert level taking people different ways it was cool.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Cloud said:

I loved it so much as well. It was one of those rare games that I actually finished. The story, the sphere grid, the characters, the cities/villages, they were all just amazing. I'd play it over again if I had the time.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
I loved it so much as well. It was one of those rare games that I actually finished. The story, the sphere grid, the characters, the cities/villages, they were all just amazing. I'd play it over again if I had the time.

I started it again about a month ago. And I'm just levelling up and not moving on but it's epic so far loved it. Just done the blitzball tournament as it's just after there the first decent place to level up. So much fun took me hours of replaying to win the tournament an all but did lol.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Cloud said:
I started it again about a month ago. And I'm just levelling up and not moving on but it's epic so far loved it. Just done the blitzball tournament as it's just after there the first decent place to level up. So much fun took me hours of replaying to win the tournament an all but did lol.

Omg, I had so much fun even if I was just grinding. Leveling up the sphere grid is fun. :smug:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Omg, I had so much fun even if I was just grinding. Leveling up the sphere grid is fun. :smug:

Yeah it's a right laugh can see me spending hours playing this again in my spare time.