Favorite video games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Tears were shed during that game.

It's on my to do list for this year to replay FF7 and do all the mini quests fully etc....

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cloud said:
It's on my to do list for this year to replay FF7 and do all the mini quests fully etc....

When you do, let me know. That way we can chat about it during our play throughs. I

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
When you do, let me know. That way we can chat about it during our play throughs. I

Will do. I'm a grind whore though so won't go very far at first as I like to level up loads.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Will do. I'm a grind whore though so won't go very far at first as I like to level up loads.

Me too! I make sure I can destroy the Midgar Zolom before I go into he cave.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Me too! I make sure I can destroy the Midgar Zolom before I go into he cave.

I take great satisfaction in that as well lol.

The hours of my life I have wasted running round grinding up the levels in FF is ridiculous lol.

I remember on 7 though on a mideel beach putting the map top down balancing books on the up key so cloud ran back and forth as he got stuck so kept switching direction. Then holding x down on a turbo pad with blu tack and going out coming home having maxed out my characters lmao.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I take great satisfaction in that as well lol.

The hours of my life I have wasted running round grinding up the levels in FF is ridiculous lol.

I remember on 7 though on a mideel beach putting the map top down balancing books on the up key so cloud ran back and forth as he got stuck so kept switching direction. Then holding x down on a turbo pad with blu tack and going out coming home having maxed out my characters lmao.

I did the mideel trick too. Maxed out every character, mastered every materia. I even morphed souces from those alien things in the sunken shinra plane. Hours and hours wasted, lol.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Laura said:
I did the mideel trick too. Maxed out every character, mastered every materia. I even morphed souces from those alien things in the sunken shinra plane. Hours and hours wasted, lol.

:yes::woo1:

So happy I aint the only one haha.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Laura said:

I wouldn't say wasted, I would say invested. :smug:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Very true Senhor invested.

Just dug out an old memory card and had a look at the FF info on there and each one from 7-12 not including 11 I have spent over 100 hours playing lol.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Yeah wtf was with 11 Square?!? No one wanted a numbered FF game as a MMORPG, still burns my ass :angry:

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
What about FFXIII?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Yeah wtf was with 11 Square?!? No one wanted a numbered FF game as a MMORPG, still burns my ass :angry:

So so true. Should never have been numbered.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Laura said:
What about FFXIII?

I have it somewhere but don't like it not liked one since 12 and hated the sequels as well 10-2 and 13-2 just no for me.