Favorite video games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Any thoughts on FFX-2?

I wasn't a huge fan it felt a bit feminine for me. However my ex ex gf at the time loved it and prefered it over 10.

I've played it a fair bit bit just never really got into it, just didn't have the same spark for me.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Cloud said:
I wasn't a huge fan it felt a bit feminine for me. However my ex ex gf at the time loved it and prefered it over 10.

I've played it a fair bit bit just never really got into it, just didn't have the same spark for me.

Yeah, same. I still enjoyed it considering it was still the same map and you could fly to city to city like before, but they really tried to push for more of a female demographic with this one. The whole game was a love story, which I don't mind really, but was pretty lame compared to FFX. :dawg:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Yeah, same. I still enjoyed it considering it was still the same map and you could fly to city to city like before, but they really tried to push for more of a female demographic with this one. The whole game was a love story, which I don't mind really, but was pretty lame compared to FFX. :dawg:

I don't mind love stories if done properly this one was way to much of a cheesefest. Plus the characters for me didn't quite suit the changes they had undergone from 10 they felt slightly disjointed and out of place.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Cloud said:
I don't mind love stories if done properly this one was way to much of a cheesefest. Plus the characters for me didn't quite suit the changes they had undergone from 10 they felt slightly disjointed and out of place.

Yeah, me neither. I mean, FFVIII was just full on love story. And yeah, I kinda agree with you but it was pretty fun knowing where the characters ended up, such as Wakka and Lulu's baby. :smug:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid, 1 and 2 especially.
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest
Pokemon series
Minecraft

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Yeah, me neither. I mean, FFVIII was just full on love story. And yeah, I kinda agree with you but it was pretty fun knowing where the characters ended up, such as Wakka and Lulu's baby. :smug:

Yeah 8 was really mushy but just about rescued it's self with some good supporting characters and the card game.

I agree with 10-2 it was the girls being in the little rock band girl group it felt awkward to me lol. The other characters not aas much but them it felt strange.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Yeah 8 was really mushy but just about rescued it's self with some good supporting characters and the card game.

I agree with 10-2 it was the girls being in the little rock band girl group it felt awkward to me lol. The other characters not aas much but them it felt strange.

Have X2 played till the first save point, never touched it again. I didn't hate it, I just never had the desire to go back.

That whole morphing into your job thing with dresses really threw me off, don't really wanna play dress up with my RPGs

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Have X2 played till the first save point, never touched it again. I didn't hate it, I just never had the desire to go back.

That whole morphing into your job thing with dresses really threw me off, don't really wanna play dress up with my RPGs

When I complete 10 I may give it ago again. But with 7,8,9,10,12 all on the go I dont think it'll be soon.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
FIFA
Nba 2k(...)
Assassins creed
Need for speed
Pokemon ( red fire / lead green / emerald / white 2 ) haha and I know @ladydeathbane also likes Pokemon right ? Haha

JeebaK said:
14)Age Of Mythology
15)Age Of Mythology : The Titans Expansion

:gusta:

Ohhhhh and imperium ...

Reaction score
GTA San Andreas
Skyrim
Mortal Kombat
Assainas's Creed Series
and there's more...

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
FIFA
Nba 2k(...)
Assassins creed
Need for speed
Pokemon ( red fire / lead green / emerald / white 2 ) haha and I know @ladydeathbane also likes Pokemon right ? Haha

:gusta:

Ohhhhh and imperium ...

What?!!! I like strategy games, they make u think. Also the Age of mythology online gameplay was really fun and made many friends there. I had my own clan.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Cloud said:
When I complete 10 I may give it ago again. But with 7,8,9,10,12 all on the go I dont think it'll be soon.

Lmfao. I still haven't played 7, though I really want to. I have 12, but haven't even come close to finishing. :upset: