WrestleMania 35 Everything we know about Sasha Banks wanting to quit WWE so far

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You guys need to stop getting me pulled into these debates. :side:

I has a review to write! :swamps

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Lesnar won the UFC crowd over being a great MMA fighter. He didn’t take his WWE fans with him.
The hell you talking about? Everyone who bought that card were mainly WWE fans, the card was shit. It was being headlined by Tim Sylvia ffs :MJ2:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I love Punk so much I'm not going to watch him do other things and put money in his pockets, instead I'll continue giving money to the company he got sued by just so I can chant his name.

I’m a wrestling fan I don’t like that UFC shit I’ve never liked it and I am never going to like it. I’m not gonna like MMA just because you punk goes there. That’s going to be no matter who goes over there as the vast majority of pro wrestling fans that aren’t already MMA fans won’t start watching MMA because John Cena starts going to the octagon it’s just not gonna happen.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I’m a wrestling fan I don’t like that UFC shit I’ve never liked it and I am never going to like it. I’m not gonna like MMA just because you punk goes there. That’s going to be no matter who goes over there as the vast majority of pro wrestling fans that aren’t already MMA fans won’t start watching MMA because John Cena starts going to the octagon it’s just not gonna happen.
You serious? Cena haters would pay double to see him get his ass kicked for real.

You may want to just stop right there.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

:vince

John "45-0" Cena

Reactions: Chris

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You serious? Cena haters would pay double to see him get his ass kicked for real.

You may want to just stop right there.

Now that may be true for the exact opposite reason we were talking about before. I wouldn’t though. I don’t hate Cena as person. Just hated his character.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Appearance bond this chick and see if she keeps copping an attitude.

Vinny Mac.....break out the baby powder
[IMG]

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
CM Punk? You mean the other insanely over Superstar WWE didn’t know what to do with? I’ll take that comparison. :heston
Wait....I know I’m a little late to this topic but you can’t believe this.

Pretty sure WWE tried with this guy. And I know you said that he lost to “part-timers” but all of those “part-timers” were bigger draws than Punk, even at his peak.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
D4ExdZJWAAEqm5l
D4ExfE8WAAA_J6s

Sheets work us or is this the cover up? :side:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Probably a bit of both
I know that smile Sasha sporting....it's the "no, everything's fine" smile.....then she keys your car.

Reactions: Chris and Cwalker

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wait....I know I’m a little late to this topic but you can’t believe this.

Pretty sure WWE tried with this guy. And I know you said that he lost to “part-timers” but all of those “part-timers” were bigger draws than Punk, even at his peak.
Not on the same level as Sasha Banks. Obviously WWE got behind him, but I don't they got behind him with their full confidence. Smack dab in the middle of his title run he couldn't main event WrestleMania 28 because OK Rock and Cena, sure. But then he can't main event 29 either? That's just poor. His 434 day reign should have ended at 29 in the main event to whomever they wanted to get behind next, not to The Rock. I won't argue he was ever a bigger draw than, but to say Rock needed that win or the rematch with Cena needed the belt is just not true. Undertaker was also only wrestling once a year at that point and would lose his streak only a year later to Lesnar. So if Punk "had" to drop the belt to Rock for whatever dumb reason, the decent consolation would be main event 29 and let Punk end the streak. I wasn't even mad that Lesnar went over when it happened, but let's be real, Lesnar could have lost and it wouldn't have hurt him at all. The thing CM Punk said to Vince when he quit was if you don't think I'm the guy that can main event WrestleMania tell me now and I'll go home. He was just a guy who knew what he wanted and what he believed he was worth.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I think maybe we are being worked. Sasha seems perfectly happy on vacation with Kalisto. :side:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Not on the same level as Sasha Banks. Obviously WWE got behind him, but I don't they got behind him with their full confidence. Smack dab in the middle of his title run he couldn't main event WrestleMania 28 because OK Rock and Cena, sure. But then he can't main event 29 either? That's just poor. His 434 day reign should have ended at 29 in the main event to whomever they wanted to get behind next, not to The Rock. I won't argue he was ever a bigger draw than, but to say Rock needed that win or the rematch with Cena needed the belt is just not true. Undertaker was also only wrestling once a year at that point and would lose his streak only a year later to Lesnar. So if Punk "had" to drop the belt to Rock for whatever dumb reason, the decent consolation would be main event 29 and let Punk end the streak. I wasn't even mad that Lesnar went over when it happened, but let's be real, Lesnar could have lost and it wouldn't have hurt him at all. The thing CM Punk said to Vince when he quit was if you don't think I'm the guy that can main event WrestleMania tell me now and I'll go home. He was just a guy who knew what he wanted and what he believed he was worth.
Manía 28 was th most bought Mania of all time....why; mostly because of Cena vs Rock. If they were gonna do a rematch, why wouldn’t it main event again? And to make said main event bigger, they needed the title. That’s why Punk lost it.

Punk fans like you argue for him all the time and the truth of the matter is this. Punk got white hot at the wrong time. Cena was still the face and deservedly so. He had a good year and a half in comparison to Cena’s 7 at the time. As a business man; who would you go with as your star main eventer?

Reactions: Deezy

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Manía 28 was th most bought Mania of all time....why; mostly because of Cena vs Rock. If they were gonna do a rematch, why wouldn’t it main event again? And to make said main event bigger, they needed the title. That’s why Punk lost it.

Punk fans like you argue for him all the time and the truth of the matter is this. Punk got white hot at the wrong time. Cena was still the face and deservedly so. He had a good year and a half in comparison to Cena’s 7 at the time. As a business man; who would you go with as your star main eventer?
Twice in a lifetime doesn't need to go on last. The tickets will still sell for it even if it's the second to last match. They absolutely didn't need the belt. The match was a clash of icons. The belt became secondary once Punk was out. Shit, I've even seen some dirts from the time that said why didn't they slip Punk in and make it a three-way? Punk was used for the build in the two shows that preceded it with Rock anyway. Cena could have beaten them both and won the title so he could lose it to Lesnar in Suplex City.

Here's the thing I'm not a huge Cena fan and never have been. That said, pragmatically I say both. First off, Cena had began winding in 2011. Between Punk, Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, Cena was never really the one and only top guy after 2014 the year Punk left anyway. Build up the guy who was white hot and had the crowd behind him and let Cena be his dancing partner. Every generation had that Hogan-Savage, Hogan-Warrior, Bret-Shawn, Austin-Rock, Angle-Lesnar, Cena-Batista, Cena-Edge, dual top guy spot. 2011-2015 could have been Cena-Punk, then maybe after that Cena could have let Bryan take his spot because man Punk-Bryan when Bryan got white hot would have been money.