Edge Retirement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
After watching SD tonite, I kinda have a feeling that the retirement might be not all legit. And i could be wrong about this but didn't HBK do something like this retirement and had no choice but to leave the wwf due to a serious injury while he was champion and also had to give it up?

Axis

Reaction score
After watching SD tonite, I kinda have a feeling that the retirement might be not all legit. And i could be wrong about this but didn't HBK do something like this retirement and had no choice but to leave the wwf due to a serious injury while he was champion and also had to give it up?

He was a fucking smurf once and made an abrupt "lost my smile" speech to give a farewell. His long-term back injury he worked through some, lost to Austin at WM 14, and then just didn't show up again (until he was Commissioner of course). There was no hoorah for him.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Ya i just looked it up and saw that my smile clip speech he gave. My bad guys I should've looked it up before posting. Thanks for that info though, Axis....:)

Axis

Reaction score
You're welcome, let's be friends imo.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

fuzzy

Reaction score
I consider everyone on here as my friend, including you my man....:)

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Christian looked pretty fucking natural holding the belt though; and the smile on Edge's face seemed a little more like "at least Christian will finally get to hold that thing!" Not saying I think Christian is going to win at ER, but I do think he'd look presentable as champion, and I think Edge may know something we don't know about Christian's future in the WWE.

...god...

Reaction score
Fucksake, it's so Christian's time to shine. Bring back the "Instant Classic", this time, to the WWE.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
If he wins, I will cry. Seriously.

Axis

Reaction score
I was not planning on watching much WWE or PPVS, but I'll be watching every PPV here on out with Christian in a title match in hopes of seeing him win his big one.

...god...

Reaction score
Hahahaha, I might just go to the fuckin show to see it.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Seriously, look at him holding the belt!

I can't be convinced any longer that Christian can't be a WWE or World Heavyweight Champion... let's be honest, the guy does cut solid promos, always has... I'm sure if given the platform, he'll raise the bar. I mean, you gave Jack Swagger a run... the VERY least you can do is give him the ball and let him run with it!

fuzzy

Reaction score
So does this mean that Christain is gonna be commpared with Edge, any time he wins the title? and is it gonna be a win that people are gonna say, "he only won it because Edge retired?

Axis

Reaction score
Christian has always been compared to Edge, and anybody who loves pro wrestling knows that he has been better at just about any given point in their respective careers.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Ya that I know, but if and when he becomes wwe champion or world champion, that's what i mean when it comes to comparing them from one another......