Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
so then my follow up question would be why would you believe SA would give up by losing the one guy not in their chat :francis
Does it explicitly say anywhere the other mafia members that weren’t Grim could communicate?

Can’t remember that being said, so actually asking.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Does it explicitly say anywhere the other mafia members that weren’t Grim could communicate?

Can’t remember that being said, so actually asking.
nah its still up for debate

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I fail to see how you weren’t? You definitely were for me and just because I didn’t slap a vote down immediately doesn’t change that I felt that way, which I’d made clear.

I think you were on the offensive. You got into it with Pendex at a time where Grim was caught and you’ve doubled down the strange view that we should keep non-town players in the game.

I find it strange that as soon as that first McHenry vote dropped you both seemed content to back off on each other and turn your attentions there, as if you’d both been presented with a get out. That’s where and why I can see a potential s/s situation.
I never tried to steer away from the Barry lynch, though. I even said he was most likely going to by the lynch no matter what. I still don't see why day should have been rushed? I still don't see what's an issue of pushing Ratchet when I read him wolf? Lots of people said Barry was wolf but almost no one was trying to figure out who might be his partner (beside me not voting him, lame). Why cut off discussion when we know we're getting a Barry flip? Please explain what the benefit is of cutting day short?

Yeah man if you think we're w/w, good luck solving this game.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
ok well I can at least agree his defense was lame as fuck lol, but you also have to admit Ultra and I obliterated him :p
You absolutely did and you guys get full credit for that. You mind melded on him and yeeted him into oblivion. That's good on both of you.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Okay who first floated the idea of me/SA being scum/scum to Mando? He seems to be convincing himself too much

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay who first floated the idea of me/SA being scum/scum to Mando? He seems to be convincing himself too much
himself

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
That doesn't explain why you refused to put the hammer down when everyone else in the thread including Barry himself had acknowledged the time had come. Something about thinking it was too easy? A scum is a scum, why turn up your nose?
Jester is not scum, though. On the off chance he's actually jester, why end discussion early? You still have failed to answer what benefit there is to ending day like that, especially when some slots hadn't even been around.

What do I gain if I'm Barry's mate here by not hammering him? Please answer these questions.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Jester is not scum, though. On the off chance he's actually jester, why end discussion early? You still have failed to answer what benefit there is to ending day like that, especially when some slots hadn't even been around.

What do I gain if I'm Barry's mate here by not hammering him? Please answer these questions.
Way I see it, in this situation, scum is the only one that would benefit from the further discussion while a scum is at -1. Even if it can't save the GF it can create content to latch on to later.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don’t understand your argument for not doing that as town either, though.
Because discussion was still going on and some slots hadn't even shown up yet. Not really sure what the benefit of ending day like that is? With no night chat, we only got day to talk. Wanting to rush day and shut up down is wolfy behavior.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What do you think of this idea? How come this is your first time bringing it up?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Way I see it, in this situation, scum is the only one that would benefit from the further discussion while a scum is at -1. Even if it can't save the GF it can create content to latch on to later.
Wolves literally have night chat. Town do not. Wolves don't need to discuss in public anymore.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY TWO - VOTE COUNT #2

John McHenry [3] - Jeff Valley Driver, Sky, Sister Abigail

WITH TEN ALIVE IT TAKES SIX VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Status
Not open for further replies.