Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But all abilities would have been prevented right? Including any type of protection ones.
It can't prevent things that have already resolved in theory. I did some asking n it's the best answer I could get. I just means to me there is a more than 0 chance there could have been a block n mb like an sk killed dex it's a wild theory tho they also could be no sk n they shot dex. Or even there is an sk n they cross fired (low %)

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It can't prevent things that have already resolved in theory. I did some asking n it's the best answer I could get. I just means to me there is a more than 0 chance there could have been a block n mb like an sk killed dex it's a wild theory tho they also could be no sk n they shot dex. Or even there is an sk n they cross fired (low %)
Hmm noted, guess we got to hope we get a good flip that can help fill in some answers to the questions we have.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Alright my day 1 notes.

I liked Ultra and his line of questioning of Blaze and others. Seems to be trying to solve the game.

Lethal I have nothing for he jumped in voted Jeff said it was for laughs but hates the fluff phase of the game. Really nothing.

Blaze- seems to answer questions but gets ultra defensive in his responses when asked about what he was saying. Seems to get confused with his wording. The building a case things was weird.

Sky seems to be following Ultra and adding things here and there.

Jeff- is contributing and solving and since Grim was scum gets townie points for putting the clamps to him.

Man- was busy just like was so nothing on him just yet.

TP- nothing yet did have some positive discourse that I liked and doesn't feel like the scum TP I was with a few games ago and doesn't seem to be just talking to talk.

Pendex seems to be playing the game as well and trying to solve.

SA- while asking questions seemed hesitant to vote Grim and seemed to go towards others instead of voting Grim and wanted to keep pushing Blaze.

Reading from where I left off and my thoughts may change as I read just my impressions last night that I wrote down before falling asleep.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Okay who first floated the idea of me/SA being scum/scum to Mando? He seems to be convincing himself too much
I didn't say that's what I definitely think it is. I think it could be a possibility, that is all. The McHenry stuff and the seemingly silent agreement for the two of you to cool your jets on each other to divert to a third party struck me as very strange.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I forgot Grim- was all.over the place and was stating Jester but never really said it until he said I just want to die and win.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I was pretty damn loud about Grim and not wasting time, and I feel I'm definitely onto something regarding SA so I figured he'd see me as a target

That turned out not to happen... instead it was Pendex... with whom he had also clashed :hmm
@Ultra didn't you say Sky why kind of soft around Barry to start? Why is she trying to take credit for his lynch here?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm going to bed.

Vote: Sister Abigail

I think I've made my reasons for this clear enough.
I've kind of debunked all your points thought and you've failed to provide reasons why it's good to end day chat early on town and what my motive for not voting Barry as his mate is.

Ultra

Reaction score
@Ultra didn't you say Sky why kind of soft around Barry to start? Why is she trying to take credit for his lynch here?

I don't actually think there was too much resistance from Sky, that could be from seeing me/Jeff go there and falling in line but I wouldn't say she was "soft". I think Barry's comments around her are weird.

Ultra

Reaction score
Is bottom line no, I don't really take issue with her claiming credit. Think it was Lethal who was pushing the angle that she was being "soft" around him

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Honestly, T-Pein. I can't put my finger on exactly what, but it feels like he's trying to perform the way he usually acts as town, rather than naturally being it. Doesn't go off on his own tangents and seems to be trying to serve someone else's agenda.

One thing that really stuck out to me was that he was trying to pick holes in Jeff, then turned on a dime to voting Grim, which was close enough to the Jester claim that it feels in some way coordinated. Even used the phrase "we have a live one" because he knows that's a phrase he uses often as town, but it feels so unnatural given the lack of prior interaction between him and Grim.

And yes I am aware I'm sussing someone for voting someone who would be their scum mate, but go back to the proximity between his vote and the Jester claim. Grim's plan could have been to avoid getting voted for as long as possible, claim, and then get his teammates to bus because if town believed the claim he's still be alive, and if town didn't his mates'd get town points.
But Grim couldn't talk to his teammates during the day as the chat wasn't started until Night 1. So how could they plan the bus their teammate.

Ultra

Reaction score
[Vote lynch John McHenry]

Feels like we're all kind of waiting with our dicks in our hand for this guy to claim

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mando actually voting abi here reassures me a bit he's not just talking shit n putting a vote on it. If McHenry is scum gonna look less good tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.