Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Gunsmith
each night I can build a gun for someone that can be used DURING THE DAY

Targeted you N1 - assuming you didn't get shit because the fruit vendor
N2 - we mislynched, was paranoid about you who was my strongest town read. didn't use
n3 - Absolutely was not going to use after we had 2 town deaths the night before and Lethal flipped town lol

It's also why I felt Johns role could be scum, since it would protect scum from town getting a gun to use during day. Considering there was two deaths n2 + my role it makes more sense now why johns role was town.

@Sister Abigail @T-Pein™

your turn to claim

Morning

I think this claim makes a bit of sense remembering your reaction to thinking I had claimed some sort of gift giving role so at the very least that checks out, but the fact that you haven't verified this is interesting. Though I follow your reasons for not doing so, kinda.

I also assume that scum gunsmith would probably have a backfire or something so there's no reason to be reserved about handing them out.

I think the usage that bothers me most is N2. Because as gunsmith you can say "hey vig, do xyz" and then either your recipient does what you ask, or they don't and that gives you info. Instead you're telling me you held due to paranoia. This doesn't extend to just me. For me to assume this is true you're saying you trusted nobody in the game and didn't even try to find a townie or direct targets. That's a little weird.

Now lets see X and T-Peins claims

52m3ru.png

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Morning

I think this claim makes a bit of sense remembering your reaction to thinking I had claimed some sort of gift giving role so at the very least that checks out, but the fact that you haven't verified this is interesting. Though I follow your reasons for not doing so, kinda.

I also assume that scum gunsmith would probably have a backfire or something so there's no reason to be reserved about handing them out.

I think the usage that bothers me most is N2. Because as gunsmith you can say "hey vig, do xyz" and then either your recipient does what you ask, or they don't and that gives you info. Instead you're telling me you held due to paranoia. This doesn't extend to just me. For me to assume this is true you're saying you trusted nobody in the game and didn't even try to find a townie or direct targets. That's a little weird.

Now lets see X and T-Peins claims

52m3ru.png
I can explain more for d2, I didn't want to risk giving a gun to scum or to someone who might do something foolish. my trust in you was erroded and my other town lean was Tpein. all respect to tpein, i dont trust him with a gun. I did consider Mandalorian as a target though for n2, but ultimately went against it.

Much like you, cant really prove my role it seems though, which obviously is a strike against me. it is what it is.

Ultra

Reaction score
I can explain more for d2, I didn't want to risk giving a gun to scum or to someone who might do something foolish. my trust in you was erroded and my other town lean was Tpein. all respect to tpein, i dont trust him with a gun. I did consider Mandalorian as a target though for n2, but ultimately went against it.

Much like you, cant really prove my role it seems though, which obviously is a strike against me. it is what it is.

We also had a neighbor chat too, so you could have privately said who you are giving a gun to and to hold them accountable.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We also had a neighbor chat too, so you could have privately said who you are giving a gun to and to hold them accountable.
yeah this doesnt sound like something that would ever interest me tbh, considering i did not trust either of you. I could see that being someyou would do in your playstyle tho

Ultra

Reaction score
I did try and send a list.

I may or may not have lied about sending it to Wayne, lol

I'm going to ask to hold off on this until we get claims out, then I'll show my hand, in case someone fucks up

I just realized how scummy this sounds out in the open

Not trying to tank anyone's chain, just giving the unclaimed slots something to sweat over

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I did try and send a list.

I may or may not have lied about sending it to Wayne, lol

I'm going to ask to hold off on this until we get claims out, then I'll show my hand, in case someone fucks up
ok

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just realized how scummy this sounds out in the open

Not trying to tank anyone's chain, just giving the unclaimed slots something to sweat over
Idk I think it be much scummier if you came in chastising Wang lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
while we are waiting, can you talk to me more why Tpein jumped to the top of your POE? I did read your posts why he looks scummy but id like to know why hes top atm (i realize u also said you were waiting for claims and it would be dependant on that somewhat)

Ultra

Reaction score
while we are waiting, can you talk to me more why Tpein jumped to the top of your POE? I did read your posts why he looks scummy but id like to know why hes top atm (i realize u also said you were waiting for claims and it would be dependant on that somewhat)

Process of elimination and that I don't have as good of a reason to town read him as I do other players. His participation on the Grim wagon was enough to take him out of sights for me, but that's literally the only thing he's done so far.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Process of elimination and that I don't have as good of a reason to town read him as I do other players. His participation on the Grim wagon was enough to take him out of sights for me, but that's literally the only thing he's done so far.
fair to point out his initial reaction to grim wagon was to shade me, but then saw the thread and 180d. I suppose its possible he either got wind from his other teammate to bus grim or just quickly realized Grim was cooked and he had to post some points against to look good. his meta certainly fooled me I didnt think he was playing the same as the last scum game I saw him in where he would come in late and just ask questions and act ''dumb''. cant really rely on meta with this poe tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver Are you still town reading Mando? Thoughts on his bomb claim?
I don't think I can realistically keep him out of PoE and the claim is certainly something that doesn't look the best with my role and vested towny flipping. did he mention he only blew up if shot at night or is it shot at all. would be a dirty counter to my role for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.