Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Jeff
Ultra
Wang
Sister Abigail

Mando

something like this for me rn.
I think the hesitancy from jeff to lynch lethal the prior day was just to not be on the wrong side of the lynch.

Ultra saying I am scum just cuz I was wrong on lethal is scummy af specially since he was wrong on McHenry... also he was part of the lethal wagons on both days.

Wang is just coasting, hasnt had any original thoughts and idek if he has participated in any lynches yet. Avoiding looking bad by flippong town?

I don't think mando and sister are scummy.
I think we should lynch one of those 3.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Jeff
Ultra
Wang
Sister Abigail

Mando

I think the hesitancy from jeff to lynch lethal the prior day was just to not be on the wrong side of the lynch.

Ultra saying I am scum just cuz I was wrong on lethal is scummy af specially since he was wrong on McHenry... also he was part of the lethal wagons on both days.

Wang is just coasting, hasnt had any original thoughts and idek if he has participated in any lynches yet. Avoiding looking bad by flippong town?

Just based on the colours here - are me and Abi town reads here or we’re just not as scummy as the other three?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
NIGHT THREE FLIP

View attachment 70926

It seems as if murder season is on hold until further notice, because when everyone in town awoke their was no fresh corpses for the authorities to inspect.

+ + + + +

IT IS NOW DAY FOUR - WITH SIX ALIVE IT TAKES FOUR VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR

well that's awesome but shocking. remaining claims should be interestin

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gunsmith
each night I can build a gun for someone that can be used DURING THE DAY

Targeted you N1 - assuming you didn't get shit because the fruit vendor
N2 - we mislynched, was paranoid about you who was my strongest town read. didn't use
n3 - Absolutely was not going to use after we had 2 town deaths the night before and Lethal flipped town lol

It's also why I felt Johns role could be scum, since it would protect scum from town getting a gun to use during day. Considering there was two deaths n2 + my role it makes more sense now why johns role was town.

@Sister Abigail @T-Pein™

your turn to claim

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Main suspect at the moment is T-Pein barring eventual claims - his ISO is dogwater and I think pretty much the only thing he has going for him is the D1 vote on Grim.

He also feels fairly compatible from the perspective of team solving - fits with most of the remaining players from what I can see from interactions/reads. He's mostly kinda chilled in the background and gotten free town reads but has otherwise done nothing.

In contrast I feel like almost nobody here is compatible with BPD. Wang has also had a bit of dirt thrown his way but could be scum. In any case I think this is not a bad place to start

Like basically T's only contribution is tunneling Lethal and hyper focusing on one throwaway comment Barry made to shade Lethal/SA. At the time it was whatever - don't really expect quality analysis from T-Pein, but his posts have aged like hot milk

Vote lynch Ultra

:francis tpein entering with immediate omgus

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All ultra and Jeff have is the barry lynch too and those guys are straight up dirty busers.
Not a fan of trying to use me being wrong on lethal as evidence that I am scum as if he hadnt mislynched mchenry the phase prior.
Also he lynched lethal too.
and what exactly do you have that makes you town? claim

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't disagree with what Ultra has said, but I do think some of your FA D1 came from town perspective. I'd rather not lynch you today. I fear that the team is going to be Jeff who just bussed Barry without mercy and Wang who is just inactive wolf. Those would be the hardest flips.
getting your paranoia get the best of you and it's a bit hypocritical to not see a lot of the town perspective from my posts if you think the same about Ultra. We were saying similar things at different times. I do agree with you on Wang looking extremely likely to be scum, but I am a bit surprised you are so happily willing to dismiss the possibility of Ultra and Tpein at this juncture. We literally cannot afford a single mistake, so every towny should be exploring every corner. Anyone dismissing things too easily should be seen with suspicion.

On that note, please claim now. I'd rather not wait all day for this I'm tired a.f and feel like the undead. lets get these claim going so we can figure this bullshit out.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1) T-Pein - ?
2) Ultra - caroler
3) Sky KILLED NIGHT TWO: Cop [Town Alignment]
4) Blaze KILLED NIGHT TWO: Doctor [Town Alignment]
5) Jeff - Gunsmith
6) Grim - LYNCHED DAY ONE: Mafia Godfather & Stalker [Mafia Alignment]
7) Lethal LYNCHED DAY THREE: Party Host [Town Alignment]
8) Supine Snake John McHenry LYNCHED DAY TWO: Vested Townie [Town Alignment]
9) Wang - Absorber
10) Mando - Bomb
11) Pendex - KILLED NIGHT ONE: Fruit Vendor [Town Alignment]
12) Sister Abigail - ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff
Ultra
Wang
Sister Abigail

Mando

if you dont think mando and sis are scummy, why is abi darker than mando. also WHY dont you think they are scummy? thirdly, what is your thoughts on Sis pushing the fact she thinks I bussed Grim but that Ultras posts that day seemed from a town pobv, when myself and Ultra had ultimately very similar points. it feels weird to me to sus one over the other when from my pov if sis believes this, they should be seeing both of Ultra and I in a very similar light. tl dr - why do you see abi as not scummy when they are being inconsistent in their read between ultra and me. unlike you. I feel like this isnt something you would usually miss, either.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just based on the colours here - are me and Abi town reads here or we’re just not as scummy as the other three?
bruh he literally typed out in this post that he didnt think abi or you were scummy (and offered no reason so far)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:walt2 back to sleep on my desk ig, where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.