Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Main suspect at the moment is T-Pein barring eventual claims - his ISO is dogwater and I think pretty much the only thing he has going for him is the D1 vote on Grim.

• Wow
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ultra

Reaction score
He also feels fairly compatible from the perspective of team solving - fits with most of the remaining players from what I can see from interactions/reads. He's mostly kinda chilled in the background and gotten free town reads but has otherwise done nothing.

In contrast I feel like almost nobody here is compatible with BPD. Wang has also had a bit of dirt thrown his way but could be scum. In any case I think this is not a bad place to start

Ultra

Reaction score
NAI.
Last game I played with the host she was scum and her scummate had this exact same ability.
Anyways.
Seems like Pendex was tunneling lethal as his #1 sus and I also think one of SA or Lethal was scum with Barry so...

Vote Lynch lethal

cowardly kill by lethal

Like basically T's only contribution is tunneling Lethal and hyper focusing on one throwaway comment Barry made to shade Lethal/SA. At the time it was whatever - don't really expect quality analysis from T-Pein, but his posts have aged like hot milk

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Vote lynch Ultra

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like he literally just died as a wolf with his claim on his lips. Dealt with it first hand.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
T-Pein if I had to be honest has basically just tunneled Lethal all game so considering the flip he can probably go. Hasn't claimed.

Gtfo with that hindsight hero bs.
Lethal was scummy af.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Main suspect at the moment is T-Pein barring eventual claims - his ISO is dogwater and I think pretty much the only thing he has going for him is the D1 vote on Grim.
I don't disagree with anything about Tpein. One thing, though, that kind of lingers in my gut is that the last few games we've played together, he always comments on dirty busers. Does he bus Barry this game despite saying all that?

I guess it is unconfirmed if wolves knew who Barry was, but point still stands.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I don't disagree with anything about Tpein. One thing, though, that kind of lingers in my gut is that the last few games we've played together, he always comments on dirty busers. Does he bus Barry this game despite saying all that?

I guess it is unconfirmed if wolves knew who Barry was, but point still stands.

All ultra and Jeff have is the barry lynch too and those guys are straight up dirty busers.
Not a fan of trying to use me being wrong on lethal as evidence that I am scum as if he hadnt mislynched mchenry the phase prior.
Also he lynched lethal too.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
His claim is trash too.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
All ultra and Jeff have is the barry lynch too and those guys are straight up dirty busers.
Not a fan of trying to use me being wrong on lethal as evidence that I am scum as if he hadnt mislynched mchenry the phase prior.
Also he lynched lethal too.
I don't disagree with what Ultra has said, but I do think some of your FA D1 came from town perspective. I'd rather not lynch you today. I fear that the team is going to be Jeff who just bussed Barry without mercy and Wang who is just inactive wolf. Those would be the hardest flips.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Is everyone sleeping rn or what.