Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Here's the thing for me, though, is that the Sky and Blaze kills had to come from somehow who was comfy with their position. For example, I was pushing Sky (so was Lethal). So for either of us to shoot Sky while we were wolves, it'd mean we were purposely closing the POE on us and that makes no sense. The only person who could kill Sky and Blaze and not have to worry too much about the noose being tighter the next day would be you.

If there is one thing that's been throwing me off about Jeff it's that he's been doing some hindsight hero'ing around the flips.

Yesterday he claimed he was fixing to pivot to Lethal since McHenry was acting townier, I pointed out to him in the neighbor chat he would have probably only had 40 minutes to do that and thought that might have been disingenuous. Me and Lethal were talking about Sky and were almost certainly headed that way too. On the other hand he probably could have afforded to let us go after her

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why was Blaze looking bad last night?
its less of a good point now that we know lethal was town, but he didnt hammer lethal but then voted mchenry who flipped town. i was seeing some decent blaze lethal equity.

they were both town :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If there is one thing that's been throwing me off about Jeff it's that he's been doing some hindsight hero'ing around the flips.

Yesterday he claimed he was fixing to pivot to Lethal since McHenry was acting townier, I pointed out to him in the neighbor chat he would have probably only had 40 minutes to do that and thought that might have been disingenuous. Me and Lethal were talking about Sky and were almost certainly headed that way too. On the other hand he probably could have afforded to let us go after her
I was def doing hindsight hero'ing on especially john. And it did make me paranoid of you last night as we discussed in chat but with Lethal's flip idfk. pretty fucking frustrated as I feel we had kind of come to the conclusion Lethal is likely town last night (correct me if Im wrong) but then he pulled this shit off

Ultra

Reaction score
Any objections to me targeting Wang?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so me, abi and pein havent claimed?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20+ games seeing "Lethal is scum kek" makes one wish that the player would evolve from tunnel vision. If that's against the rules then I'm done playing here cos that'd be weak as fuck
Nothing you said here is against the rules, but if you could refrain from calling people Neanderthals, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Ultra

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll claim if you claim. :)

We're never going to get a claim from Tpein.
im not going to use my role the rest of the game so I have no issue claiming now that lethals flipped lol. but we can also wait until morning since im not sure night claiming is that useful lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ultra

Reaction score
I was def doing hindsight hero'ing on especially john. And it did make me paranoid of you last night as we discussed in chat but with Lethal's flip idfk. pretty fucking frustrated as I feel we had kind of come to the conclusion Lethal is likely town last night (correct me if Im wrong) but then he pulled this shit off

Hard to think of what else I could have done there though, especially given my info, I probably would have voted him anyway.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the problem @Ultra is we kind of know you were fucked with already don't we? our doc is dead. the likely outcome of tonight is evident if you catch my drift

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Any objections to me targeting Wang?
What’s your read on him? Because if you think he might be scum, why would you send potentially game solving info to him?

Ultra

Reaction score
the problem @Ultra is we kind of know you were fucked with already don't we? our doc is dead. the likely outcome of tonight is evident if you catch my drift

Probably but we can't assume anything

Also I think I need to make the paper trail clear regardless. Let's say I'm unceremoniously killed in the night and scum comes out and says I gave them the list or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.