Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DAY THREE FLIP

RoyalFamily-1.jpg

One a couple of hours had passed, but citizens ran like sprinters to the 'Hall of Heretics' to quickly pass judgment on one they deemed to responsible for at least either of the slaughter of the Doctor or the Cop.

It seems like the party is well and truly over - as it has been decided that Lethal must die!

webb_3200x1800px_party-scaled.gif

DAY THREE - FINAL COUNT

Lethal [4] - T-Pein, Mandalorian, Jeff Valley Driver, Ultra
Mandalorian [1] - Lethal

A judgement has been reached, and the executioner has been called and Lethal has been executed!

LETHAL
x4h72jn_pFJ07TqrBiVvuXr0ygavWTizJneCrwMq0BMntf3AS_Ea0MowEVgWakhU7euf6UpG6iEpJF436eo0v0vCphTPGLxkAVAu_ufXw3PWTjBJe-716RoBKyU264qVBmlMvUJsWr9XGPF3r5iczqs
You are Ellywick Tumblestrum [Town Alignment]

Role: Party Host

You have the following active ability:

Each Night, you must invite someone to a party you are hosting. Once an invite has been sent that person will be free to attend that party each night. Attendees to the party are vulnerable to all actions, but are able to communicate with each other during the night

Hidden passive ability - revealed upon death:
Upon you're death the party has truly come to an end, and with no VIP section - the masses are allowed to communicate again. Posting at night is now permitted.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

+ + + + +

IT IS NOW NIGHT - YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO SEND IN ALL NIGHT ACTIONS / ALTERNATIVELY NIGHT WILL END ONCE ALL ACTIVE ABILITIES ARE BOLDED.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lethal, what the actual fuck were you thinking

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm legit baffled here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
can town players just like...not do the most anti town stuff?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
What was he doing here. So question would a carolers carol not go to Lethal because he was hosting a party

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ultra

Reaction score
Disappointed Lethal would do some dogshit nonsense like that, but in hindsight, not too surprised

Ultra

Reaction score
What was he doing here. So question would a carolers carol not go to Lethal because he was hosting a party

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I figured it doesn't because I got a invite in the middle of the night

Ultra

Reaction score
So I must have been blocked unless my assumption there is incorrect. Regardless they will probably block me again unless they have a repeat targeting restriction. The benefit of my role is that is if I die the info can still transfer, the catch is if I give a list to scum and then die that info is compromised

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm scummy cos I was wrong? If I was wolf why the fuck would I waste time building that case on Sky to then go shoot the woman?

Obvs Dragon needs to be looked at again cos these kills are wackass shit. He'd be the type to waste Ratchet at the start too (yeah angle shooty and WIFOM but he has history).
We have no idea if you actually built a case on Sky, all we have is your word.

Where the heck are you getting this from? This is blatantly untrue and I have no idea why you're saying I have a history of this; extremely shady. I don't shoot active voices D1 because that's lame. I also NEVER shoot Ratchet (or my boys) early in the game as well because I want to play with them. So yeah, no idea how you're saying I have a history?

Ultra

Reaction score
I should get a volunteer for the list. Someone who won't move. If I get blocked at least that consumes their resources.

Think that would be Wang here? Then he gets the list and ability too right

Ultra

Reaction score
We have no idea if you actually built a case on Sky, all we have is your word.

Where the heck are you getting this from? This is blatantly untrue and I have no idea why you're saying I have a history of this; extremely shady. I don't shoot active voices D1 because that's lame. I also NEVER shoot Ratchet (or my boys) early in the game as well because I want to play with them. So yeah, no idea how you're saying I have a history?

Days over

Status
Not open for further replies.