Dumpster Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy

Reaction score
aight now ... I wanna say this... shut up and lets move on... the match is over, way over... lets leave it behind us and move on.

What happened to the respect rule? Take your own advice. Speaking to both of you, I wasn't even talking about that. I was just asking a general question derived from what Primetime said.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Andy, you're wasting your time. Pete and BDC are the MASTER'S at pointless dialogue. Description is what's key gentlemen, my RP didn't have much dialogue, I wanted to focus on the description, which is what I'll continue to do, because honestly, it doesn't take a lot of brain power to always talk shit about your opponent, but to convey the emotions in a non speaking RP is actually quite challenging, and the outcome always looks so much better. Pete, in my opinion you use WAY too much dialogue, I'm really impressed with BDC's recent RP's, as they weren't all dialogue. I understand you want communication, but where the fuck is your character communicating from? Obviously shit is going to happen around them. "The scene opens in a graveyard..." Yeah, I like it, but I'd like to know more about this graveyard, but to also use that same scene for every RP? Gets extremely boring. You'll see why description is so important in my next RP that I will be dropping soon.

How's THAT for description?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
What happened to the respect rule? Take your own advice. Speaking to both of you, I wasn't even talking about that. I was just asking a general question derived from what Primetime said.

I'm referring to the subject of you keep bringing up your match and how you lost... that's what I keep seeing. And really... you wan... nevermind. This thread is bout to get cleaned out and locked.

The Nicker

Reaction score
Not caring if I hurt feelings or "start a big fight" with this comment but, you know Slim, and anyone else on WS who is reading this; one thing that could have led to you not being so stressed out over you not having full control over absolutely everything would be if, ya' know, ya' gave us a spot to have our e-fed on. :O! Probably would have already had more posts than both your e-feds put together by now.

Take offense.

Pete

Reaction score
Re: Changes In Management...Again

Uncalled for, Nick.

And you know, people from the PWA (aside from myself, Beedz, Andy and RRS) are actually not around all that much.

Plus, you're one to talk about stressing out over not having control...

The Nicker

Reaction score

Perhaps. I'll stop now before I generate traffic to the thread. The admins don't like that. Apologies, love and peace.

Ben

Reaction score

Nick are you even in the fed....don't think I've seen a RP from you really only seen you come in and make your weekly smart ass comments and then leave for a weak. Once again this is not PWA this is ACW if you want to contribute be my guest, but coming in and acting the way you do wont be tolerated by me. Sorry you didnt get your way when ITR closed but everything was laid out clearly by me so to bad.

Also please save your advice on forum traffic, last time I checked this site is getting over a million views a month and you didnt want to pony up $10 to renew your domain, so I think I have a better grasp on that than you. See I can be a smartass to.

BDC

Reaction score

Not gonna dig up past history here.

Hate to see slim go and look forward to seeing him back as an rper. I'm a Zas fan definately.
Prime is our ACW anchor. We need his viewpoint here.
King is our Neutral party. He's not from ACW or PWA.
This is the perfect team...well, as perfect as you get here...lol

Nick...lol, you'll be welcome to rp. I will personally leave you to our overseers. We def don't need our own fed now. In fact, it would have probably floundered due to losing a few of our greats. But here, we have the best of all worlds. We respect the ACW crowd and they are learning to respect the PWA folk. In fact, I've said it many times, but I'm sold out ACW all the way right now. Can't wait to see what we create together!!

The Nicker

Reaction score

Finally someone who makes a point. Sad thing is; I already apologized and got myself quiet. Maybe you should delete this thread because you restarted or reignited negativity. Or is that an option that is reserved only for ITR guys? ;)

Ben

Reaction score

Finally someone who makes a point. Sad thing is; I already apologized and got myself quiet. Maybe you should delete this thread because you restarted or reignited negativity. Or is that an option that is reserved only for ITR guys? ;)

I don't have a problem with any of the ITR guys, JUST YOU. Every single guy from ITR has contributed, expect for you, only thing you bring to the table is bitching and a smart ass attitude. You were a giant tool on WCF, and somehow you managed to become even more of a condescending prick here.

So, like I said if you want to RP here go ahead, if not go away. I'm not against change, and if creative wants to implement ideas from your old fed so be it. But it's obvious based on your comments that you basically just want your fed back, you said it yourself that if PWA was here it would be more successful than both our feds combined.

The Nicker

Reaction score

I don't have a problem with any of the ITR guys, JUST YOU. Every single guy from ITR has contributed, expect for you, only thing you bring to the table is bitching and a smart ass attitude. You were a giant tool on WCF, and somehow you managed to become even more of a condescending prick here.

So, like I said if you want to RP here go ahead, if not go away. I'm not against change, and if creative wants to implement ideas from your old fed so be it. But it's obvious based on your comments that you basically just want your fed back, you said it yourself that if PWA was here it would be more successful than both our feds combined.

Someone should close this topic. Ben is getting way too off topic, being disrespectful and at second thought, funny. I was a tool on WCF? If you even knew who I was on WCF you would not be complaining about me not contributing here. The fact is, you taking offense to by sad but true commentary on the situation is forcing you to make yourself look like an unprofessional ass. It's very hypocritical for you and the 20,000 other red-names on the site to complain about fighting, negativity, people expressing their opinion in a non-kiss assy manner, and then you try your hardest to get the last word in. Be an admin, let me "look like a smartass" and appreciate the fact that there is never a topic that I air my opinion in that doesn't go to a second page at the very least, only regarding the topic of discussion that is regarding me. Appreciate that just the little bit that I do, does more for this place than anyone who was here before the merger. :)

Ben

Reaction score

. Appreciate that just the little bit that I do, does more for this place than anyone who was here before the merger. :)

You've got a high opinion of your self there. I knew who you where on WCF, you had the same username there and the same shitty attitude. If I'm being unprofessional I really don't care, as I'm not going to let you run your mouth about how great your site and fed were and how much better WS would be if PWA was here. Your site is gone, and before that it was dead, so maybe it really wasn't that great?

Pete

Reaction score

Welcome to the world of Nick, Ben.

*Sits back and watches*

But before I do...hey Nick, guess what? There were eight people in the PWA when it folded (after we all came back). One never joined this site, one is gone, one is on hiatus, and two have stopped RPing. More posts huh? 'K then :)

*Sits back down with his drink and enjoys*

Andy

Reaction score

Welcome to the world of Nick, Ben.

*Sits back and watches*

But before I do...hey Nick, guess what? There were eight people in the PWA when it folded (after we all came back). One never joined this site, one is gone, one is on hiatus, and two have stopped RPing. More posts huh? 'K then :)

*Sits back down with his drink and enjoys*

Meh, got to just disagree with Ben on that last comment. It was far from dead when it was closed. Just because we had a small number of active members doesn't mean it was dead.

Anyway, who never joined the site? Fuck. Just tell me who all of 'em are, 'cause honestly, I don't really follow what happens on here or how joins.